- the thin man

i groaned, opening my eyes.

the weight of a literal couch was on me, and i could feel pain on the lower part of my body as my head hung low.

my arm and my head were still intact, unfortunately.

clank

mono.

"help." i rasped out, holding out my hand. mono rushed towards me and pulled.

thud

that hurt.

i sat up, putting an arm over my stomach. mono had already found our way out, possibly.

i boosted him up with not enough power as before, but he still made it.

i followed him into the abandoned house, the atmosphere darkening. we went inside a room with drawings of a tall dark man. 

the room was dirty and messy, and there was nothing useful to help or benefit us.

i waited outside the room for mono, since he was convinced i was still hurt from being crushed from the couch that was literally on me.

hell, it almost broke one of my bones. 

mono took his sweet time, until i heard the static growing louder.

this again?

i sighed heavily, going into the room mono went in.

ZZZZZZZ

and like last time, i pulled him from the television. but this time, it didn't shut off.

the static blared.

"what?"

and i saw him.

the thin man.

the one that took my last friend away.

approaching us from the tv.

"mono!"

i moved back as hands appeared on the tv. 

mono stood up, almost putting his own hand on the screen before bits of white dust went into the tv.

mono was holding his own head, probably hurt.

probably just dead weight on me.

i decided to save myself before the monster would get me, running out of the room. 

time seemed to slow down when the thin man was around. 

i hid under the table in what seemed like a child's room, hidden in the toys.

i saw mono hiding under the bed. 

zzzz......

i looked up.

..

the thin man was staring at me, still as a statue. i took the risk and tried to hide under the bed with mono so he couldn't reach me.

trip!

thud

shit. shit, shit shit. 

i tripped over a damn toy box.

i looked up at mono, knowing my impending doom was coming for me.

but i still wanted to live.

i reached out for him, but he just sat there, covering his head with that paper bag of his.

....

that was it.