Isabella Walker

Isabella Walker

"You can do this...you have dealt with so many people...this is nothing." I told myself as I stepped out of the car. I looked down at my pants, now that have lines between my legs and fat gut. I knew I should have worn a skirt, ugh!

This is the fourth interview I have had this week. I am getting discouraged, I really need to find a job.

As I walked in, a beautiful woman greeted me. She had a small frame, but she had curves in all the perfect places. Her cute little breast peaked out a little in the light purple blouse she was wearing.
"Hello, welcome to Carlton financial firm. How may I assist you today?" She said with a smile that her eyes matched.

"Yes, I am Isabella Walker. I have an interview with Ms. Carlton." I replied. Her face lit more than I thought it could.

"Oh, wonderful!" She said and then let out the sexiest little giggle. What the hell am I crushing on a female? Ha, I cracked myself up. She stood from her chair…
“Follow me, I will show to her office.”

I followed behind her and caught myself checking out her cute little ass. It jiggled in the tight black pants she wore.

“By the way I am Cheyanna, you can just call me Chey. Everyone else does.” She said slowing down so I could catch up with her. 

“I'm Isabella..” I let out a small laugh.
“You can call me Bella.”

We stood in front of a dark wood door, Chey knocked…
“Come on in Chey.” Either she has a camera or she is just psychic.

Chey introduced me to Ms. Carlton then left. I envied this woman. She is the top female financial firm’s COE hints the name. 

“Mm-mm so you were the VP of Harris’s firm. May I ask why you are sitting in my little firm seeking a job?” I knew eventually someone was going to ask. This woman did some research on me. UGH!!!
“It is actually my husband’s firm. We are separated and I can’t sit still. I have to keep busy.” I replied. I only lied a little. I need this job to put a roof over my children's head. Just so I can say I did it motherfucker. 

“Is this a permanent move or do you plan on going back home?” She asked, and I knew that this was the make it or break it question.

“Ma’am this is a permanent move for me. I am starting a new life for me and my children.” A smile appeared on her face with my answer.

“I will have Chey take you to HR, Emma will help you complete the hire packet and go over things with you. Congrats Ms.Walker. I will see you Monday morning...is 9 a good time for you to start? By the way, how old are your children?”

I was surprised she asked me ..
"They are 3, they will be going to school. I can arrange child care for them."

"Oh no sense, your hours will be when you children are in school. No late nights or anything. We are a family company here. I treat you right, you will treat me right." Her smile reminded me of a grandma's smile. Like momma Chloe's.

I followed Chey down the hall.
"Congratulations, welcome to the family." She giggled like a highschool girl. It was so fucking cute. Hmm fuck I wonder what else makes her giggle like that?

I filled out my paperwork and Emma explained a lot to me. She is an older woman, a sweet one as well.

As I went to walk out, Chey caught me.
"Hey Bella, umm I know you're new to town, maybe we could umm maybe go out. I mean so I could show you around.."
She asked in a voice that made me want to say yes but I can't have my babies.

"I would love to but I have twins and the whole no babysitter thing."

"Oh,I know we could go maybe tomorrow to the little amusement park. I am sure the kids would love it. I know I do." Her suggestion actually sounded pretty good. I know the kids would have a blast.

We exchanged phone numbers and we would more later tonight when the kids went to bed.

After texting back and forth until midnight, we planned on her meeting me and the twins at a diner for breakfast first.

It was nice to meet someone. All of my friends are back in Savannah. I miss Kay so much. I am sure she will be able to come see us once we are settled in.

I set my alarm a little early today. I couldn't wait to surprise the twins. I can't say this would be our first fun trip without their dad's but it's not. The only one that would go do things with us when he could was Cayden.

I miss Cayden a lot. Before I left he was really the only one who showed me he cared. Especially after I lost the baby.

I try not to think about her too much. It is hard for me sometimes. I think what hurt me the most is that Daryl had a DNA test done on my dead baby. Her father was Gabe. That's why I think he has not talked to me for about three weeks after it happened.

Chey was already waiting for us when we got there. Her smile made the already beautiful even more beautiful.

"Hey, guys I'm Chey!" She said as she bent to their level. She held out her hand for Chloe to shake, then Ricky.

I let the twins order whatever they wanted, it's Daryl treat today. I use the credit card every once in a while just so he knows where I am. I am not hiding from them, I just can't be with them.

Chey was so wonderful with the twins. When we got to the park the three of them went crazy. They rode so many rides and won so many prizes.

The kids were really tired so we decided to call it a day. I don't know what came over me but I asked Chey over for a drink. She amazed me when she blushed and smiled telling me yes.

It wasn't hard to put the kids to bed, they were half asleep when we got home.

I asked Chey if wine was ok.
"Yeah that is perfect." She said standing at the kitchen counter. I had to stop myself so many times from looking at her ass. The shorts she wore made it look even more inviting.

We sat in the living room and talked for a little while. It had seemed Chey was getting closer to me. It was actually doing something to me. Something sexual.

Over the past few days Chey and I have been hanging out every night. Tonight she insisted that she was cooking dinner. Hey who am I to disagree with someone else cooking. After Ethan Eddie and Carlie moved out everything was left up to me.

Dinner was delicious and she helped put the kids to bed. She is really a wonderful friend. A friend that I can not stop checking out. Fuck!

We sat on the couch sipping on our wine. We both sat silent…

"Bella..umm I think I need to tell you something." Chey blurted out. She was looking down at her hands.

"Chey you know you can tell me anything." I assured her.

She didn't say anything for a moment. She leaned over and grabbed my hand.

"Bella, I like you...like like you a lot."

I don't know what came over me. I leaned into her and kissed her.