𝘿𝙀𝙏𝙀𝘾𝙏𝙄𝙑𝙀

Welcome to 'chapter two'!

"Excuse me!?"

Six heads turned toward the glass cell. Even if the person inside can't see what's on the outside, that doesn't mean they can't hear it either, which the adults seem to have forgotten.

"Oh good! You are awake." Nedzu smiled.

"Who are you!? where am I? no- where are you?!" The girl screamed in despair and frustration. "Get me out of here whoever the fuck you are or fight me!"

"Please miss. We ask you to calm down first." Nedzu chuckled weakly.

"We?! Are there more idiots?! Get me the fuck out of here!"

As she continued her screams of protest, Nedzu and the others exchanged a few glances before the furry pressed a button on the side of the glass cell.

The button was used to allow the person inside the cell to see the outside of it.

As soon as the girl saw what was in front of her, she froze. Her gaze grew colder, filled with fury as she looked at each of the heroes in front of her.

Gritting her teeth, she hit the glass hard, making it rattle, but not enough to break it. "Get me out of here. Now."

"I'm sorry to say, but that won't be possible." the blonde said.

"Why don't we eat these assholes' heads?"

"You know why, so shut up."

"Miss, please cooperate with us so that we don't use any kind of offense against you. We need you to answer an oral form, with necessary questions." informed the detective.

Receiving silence in response, the man nodded to the other adults, indicating for them to wait outside the room.

Once they were alone, the man took a chair and sat in front of the girl, but he was out of the cell.

He held a pen and a notebook in his hands and started asking the questions, only getting either silence or weird answers.

Sighing, the man's face grew darker by the second until he'd lost it.

"Listen here, smart ass. Here I have authority and not you. You are nothing in this territory, do you understand? Here you are the only prey and we are the predators, so either you start taking this shit seriously or you go to the nowadays dungeons." He glared. "You're practically useless here, you're probably just going to bring more shit into this society, you're a disgrace...a monster."

The girl didn't say anything, she was silent during the stupid lecture. Her gaze glued to the floor, her grayish-yellow eyes squinted, her nose wrinkled in anger, forcing herself not to shed a tear, the girl lifted her head.