𝙎𝙄𝙇𝙇𝙔 𝙉𝙐𝙍𝙎𝙀

Welcome to 'chapter Three' !

Few days passed faster than imagined, unlike some people, Sora felt as if those few days had been like an eternity

Few days passed faster than imagined, unlike some people, Sora felt as if those few days had been like an eternity.  Being locked in a glass room for, I don't know, four days that would have been ninety-six hours would definitely be maddening.

In some parts of the days, some employees would open a small door in the glass wall, and from it they would push a plate of food and maybe some drink, there was also this blonde haired girl with some blue and white streaks, she was quite acceptable.

She would sometimes sneak out and even make small talk with Sora, and the best thing would be that she didn't do it because it was a part of her job, but because she wanted to and was kind of bored.

This blonde girl reported that she had just started her work there, she is twenty-six years old, she calls her quirk camouflage and her name is Molly.

Molly is a good person, actually that's what she wants you to think, don't get carried away by her charisma.

Molly didn't want friendship or anything like that with Sora, she was just doing part of her job and befriending the girl.

The eldest was instructed to act as if she were a girl who was just looking for a sincere friendship with a prisoner.  The heroes believe that if Sora and Molly formed a bond, it could be that the former would surrender.

So that's what brings us now to the current event, Molly having a conversation with Sora.

"So...don't you think that would be a good idea?!"  Molly grinned exclaimingly.

"...You must just be out of your fucking mind."  Sora rolled her eyes, "I have told you over a thousand times that I will not be one of your ilk."

"Come on!!  just think about it, you and me, out of here, enjoying the rest of our lives, partying, getting drunk and high!  that would be so surreal..." Molly smirkingly suggested throwing her arms in the air.

"Look, Molly.  I can not do these things seeing that my record is dirty.  And you work in a place full of fucking heroes so I think you better forget about that fucking crazy idea."

"When are we going to rebel?"

"Stop being an idiot! you know damn well you have no choice but to join us, Sora."  Molly growled, "...you just make things harder.." She said in a whisper, mentally hoping she hadn't heard her.

"Huh?!"

"I think you better get the fuck out."  Sora got up from the floor where she was sitting cross-legged and made her short way to the bed, lying down on the pillow with one leg on the outside of the bed and the other on top of it.

Molly rolled her eyes growling in frustration as she got up and walked out.  It's been three days since she tried to convince the girl to stop being a villain but nothing she said worked.

Despite being a secret job, Molly didn't know how to disguise or lie.  Which led Sora to have her doubts, even though it was only three days, Sora could unravel Molly in less than a day.  The girl is stupid.

"Who the fuck are you?  and why the hell are you here?"  Sora narrowed her eyes, glaring at the blonde.

"Uh- I'm- I'm a...nurse?  and I- I'm here because I- I'm bored?..." The blonde smiled shakily.

Now tell me...how can you not think that what she said was a lie?  Obviously it was improvised.  But Sora wanted to see how far the little theater could go.

And every second of the theater, Sora just wanted to laugh at Molly's poor and ridiculous performance. If it weren't for her personality, she'd be rolling around on the floor and laughing non-stop.

When night fell, Sora was lying on her bed thinking about nothing while swinging her legs with her grayish-yellow eyes with a traveled expression and her mind anywhere else but herself.

She was so distracted by nothing that she hadn't heard or felt the five new presences there.

There was a knock on the glass that made her reconnect with the real world, returning her senses.

Turning her head, Sora recognized all five adults and silently thanked the know-it-all detective for not being there.

"Good night, Miss Sora."  the blonde greeted, and received back a silent "night".

"Sora-chan, I hope you're feeling well.  We have come once more with an attempt to recruit you and I fear that this time we will succeed."  Nedzu announced, attracting the girl's attention.

"We know what you want, and we have what you want."  Eraser Head took a step forward.

"You know shit!"  She stood up growling.

"Yeah!"

"Calm down, we'll have a long talk."  Said Nedzu, with the greatest calm in the world.

"We know what you've been looking for all this time."  Sora turned her gaze to Midnight with her eyes wide.

"You--?!"

"But I'm afraid we only have some information about your quest and I assure you we can help you."  Eraser Head put his hands behind his back. "But of course, only if you also collaborate."

"Wait-"

"I will."  Sora didn't think twice and answered without thinking.  Was it stupid?  yes, but what wouldn't she risk for him?

"Excellent, classes started in a week.  Until then you will still be kept here and in the future we will give you more information about the search and freedom."  Said the smiley furry.

"Fuck you, you sewer rat."

•- ∞ -•
end of 'chapter Three' !

Please vote <3