𝙏𝙒𝙊 𝙋𝙐𝙋𝙋𝙄𝙀𝙎

Welcome to 'chapter Eight' !

Eraser Head watched her out of the corner of his eye as she took the physical tests, breaking records as usual

Eraser Head watched her out of the corner of his eye as she took the physical tests, breaking records as usual. As he looked, he noticed the girl's frequent exchanges of glances with another student, an ash-blond boy with reddish iris eyes.

He noticed that the two looked at each other but didn't exchange a word, in addition, the male presented a similar personality with the female. Both are easily annoyed, the only difference being that while one was minimally polite in public, the other was not.

Both acted like rabid animals, a pinscher and a puddle. What a strange duo. The eldest thought.

As time passed, Sora was already at the fifth hurdle. With sweat running down her face and body, from forehead to chest.

Drops of her salty sweat on her neck, and the ones that went further, ended up wetting her uniform, leaving sweat marks on her chest and back.

Sora has always had less energy and motivation for unnecessary physical activities. So her stamina depleted faster than other people's.

"That's why we should be more active during the day."

"Shut up you do not even have a body, and I literally work out in the morning." She said between her labored breaths, her hands brought to her knees, trying to catch her breath.

"Sora, come to the white circle and throw that ball as far as you can." Aizawa demanded, pointing to the circle drawn on the floor and handing her the ball.

Sora forced herself to stand up straight and follow what the man said.

She took the ball in her hands and positioned herself, quickly exchanging glances with the man and then facing the ball.

"Huh, U.A., really has high-end technology, no?... what a waste of geniuses." She muttered rolling her eyes. She tossed the ball twice up and down in her right hand, and brought her arm back, preparing to throw the object.

As soon as she threw the ball, she remembered that she didn't have all her strength with her and her mood dropped even more. As far as the ball could go now, Sora knew she could still do much better than one thousand six hundred meters, corresponding to one point six kilometers.

Aizawa sensed her frustration and gave a silent laugh. He was surprised by the girl's dissatisfaction, even though she got the second highest score on this test— the first being the girl who got infinity, she was still disappointed.

Sora, hearing the laugh, glared towards the adult, who the moment he caught her gaze turned his away acting oblivious.

She growled and marched into an empty corner.

"Stop growling like that, they'll mistake us for a coyote."

"Look who is talking." She rolled her eyes.