𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘽𝘼𝙆𝙐𝙂𝙊𝙐 '𝙨

Welcome to 'chapter Twelve' !

Sora, left the school grounds before the other students took part in the activity, thus also skipping the rest of the day's classes

Sora, left the school grounds before the other students took part in the activity, thus also skipping the rest of the day's classes. Honestly, being called a 'cheater' wasn't very welcome for her, so she'd better just go home...and relieve herself.

Entering her apartment, she immediately took a shower with hot water and music playing in the background. After about half an hour of bathing, Sora put on loose but comfortable clothes and a pair of slippers and a sock.

Taking advantage of the fact that she was leaving today, she decided to stop at a bakery to buy kitchen supplies— food. She took her wallet and other objects and stuffed them in her pockets, Sora ordered a Taxi and went to her destination. Not a bakery, too simple. A supermarket.

After having collected almost everything she needed, the girl entered the spice section. She spent a long time looking for what she needed, and when she finally found it, another hand had taken it, the last of the stash.

'Oh come on.'

"Ah! I'm really sorry, I hadn't seen anyone else here." A somewhat familiar voice said regretfully.

Looking at the owner of the voice, Sora's eyes widened slightly as she realized who it was. A pretty woman with crimson eyes and spiky ash-blond hair, like a clone of her dear friend.

Unlike the younger one, the adult didn't seem to have recognized her.

"Mitsuki-san, hello." She greeted with a quick little bow.

"Eh?" Mitsuki raised her brows. Confused, she stopped for a moment and took in the girl's appearance. Lemonade eyes, graying blond hair and a sharp face, not to mention the new and old scars on her face along with metallic accessories as well.

Realization seems to have hit her in the face as her eyes widened. "Oh my god! Saki-Chan, is that really you my dear?! I missed you so much!"

The eldest squealed happily, throwing her arms in the air and then engulfing the teen in a tight hug. As she happily continued to talk, Sora couldn't help but feel something inside her that made her warm comfortably.

With a small, sincere smile on her lips, she slowly brought her arms up and returned the hug. Sora felt something wet and warm running down her face and her vision blurred, the wet didn't seem to stop as more and more water fell from her eyes, she sniffled low and buried her face in the woman's shoulders.

As Mitsuki continued to talk to the girl, the woman felt something wet on her shoulders and stopped her voice. More drops of water fell on her shoulders and then she heard light sniffles. Sora was crying in her arms.