𝘿𝙀𝘼𝙇!

Welcome to 'chapter Four' !

Dumb.

She felt stupid, stupid for giving in so easily.  But at the same time she didn't feel stupid or smart either.  In her mind it would be simple, she would play the game but once she got what she wanted so badly, she would break the deal.

But of course, there were consequences, obstacles, challenges and difficulties and deep down she knew it wouldn't be that simple to escape those people.

Every minute she spent inside that cell wasn't wasted, she carefully watched everything and everyone around her when the glass wasn't shielded, she analyzed every movement and noise.

The main door made a slight metallic noise when it opened, it closed automatically by itself.  The chairs had wheels, each containing three, the noise was different from those used in offices, it would be quieter and it wouldn't creak when someone sat down.

She noticed that there were small spy cameras around the room, there would be five in total, they were fixed and didn't move.  One pointed towards the main entrance door, two focused on the main table being one on each wall, one pointed towards the glass cell and the last one was...maybe it was faulty but it was pointed towards a corner of one of the four walls.

Escape plans, lots of plans that would go from A to Z in the alphabet and as soon as the letters ran out, there would still have the infinite numbers, from 1 to whatever.

From inside the cell where she was, there were scratches on the glass, some small and some big, some deep and some not so much.

She concluded that she wasn't the first to be put in there and she certainly wouldn't be the last.

"Let's break this whole place down from head to toe!"

That familiar annoying voice snapped her out of a trance.

"I wish I could do that, believe me. But we have to...'behave' for now." Sora laid her head on the wall behind her.

"Behave my ass! our type is not the behaving type."

True, she was far from behaved.  Rules, norms, laws, ethics, decisions that are not made by her.  As much as she doesn't abide by these things, she's also partially strangely polite.

She will respect your lines and your space only if you deserve it.  You must make her respect you, not by getting a high position or being superior, older or being the most respected by everyone.  If she decides you're a rock then you're just a rock.

The door opening brought her focus to it revealing Nedzu entering along with other heroes.

"Hi, hello, how are you?  Good?  great, let's get straight to the point and without any fuss."  He said, settling into a swivel chair proportioned to his size and adjusting it to be taller.

The others quickly imitated his actions while the furry one just stared at her from outside the glass with a grin as if waiting for an answer.

"...Miss?"

"I can not fucking see you, smartass."

"Oh right!  Just a moment, sorry."  Nedzu chuckled sheepishly, looking for the remote in his mini pocket and pushing the button.

Sighing, the girl rolled her eyes and sat down in a metal chair staring at them with a blank face.

All Might cleared his throat breaking the silence and started to speak.  "As you know, tomorrow is the day of the entrance exam for U.A.!  So we count on you to prepare to pass the entrance exam for recommended."

"Are you all stupid or is this a hero thing?  'As you know' Of course I do not! I do not even know what day it is, you fucking banana!"

"Hah, banana."

"...Forgiveness."  The hero chuckled in embarrassment.

She rolled her eyes and continued, "But like, if I do not pass, does that mean I do not get in?"

"Don't worry little one!  You'll get in even if you don't pass!"  The actual banana exclaimed.

"...So I'm going to waste my time for nothing?"

"Nahh, we know how addicted you are to an adrenaline rush, so you're going to have some fun."  Midnight flashed him a half-forced smile.

"And it will be great for us to see what you can do, like measure your abilities since we've 'never' seen you in action."  Nedzu nodded slowly.

"Ohoou, so you mean you are doubting me?"  Sora laughed, narrowing her hazel eyes.

"No, of course that's not what I meant."  He defended himself.  "We just want to analyze you in action."

"I could fight you-"

"That's out of question."

"-or any of you."  She finished, fixing her gaze with bright blue eyes.

A bead of sweat rolled down his face as he understood.  Sora wants to fight, not just anyone but him.  With Japan's number one hero, All Might. Was she that strong or was she bluffing?

"...As I said, this is out of question."  Nedzu said, also realizing the situation.

"Fight me!"  She screamed, slamming both her fists into the glass once.

"No."

"Fight me!  Fight us!"  she exclaimed again.

"There she goes with that 'us' thing."  Midnight rolled her eyes.

Eraser Head and Nedzu frowned at the same time.  In her voice, at the very end there, they both heard a different voice from the girl's.  As if it were someone else's or...something else.

They together turned to exchange glances and nodded to each other.

"Sora-san...how about telling us a little about your quirk, hm?"  Nedzu raised an eyebrow with a serious face as the room fell silent.

The girl swallowed, suddenly scared for a second.

"No." She muttered, clearly not being heard by the others.

"Hmm?  What did you say?"

She turned her head, walking backwards, "No."  She repeated a little louder.

"Ahhh, you don't have a choice.  I just asked you out of politeness.  If you don't want to say it out loud then write it down. Now."

Sora turned her glare on the mouse, eyeing him as if he were a hunting prey.

"Once the deal is over, I'll kill you!"

•- -•
end of  'chapter Four' !

Please vote <3