CHAPTER 1

You just arrived at your school. You are currently attending the Shibuya's school, living with your mother while your father and sister are in Tokyo.

Y/N's POV

"I'm still a middle schooler but, why am I already depressed like a 30 years old having their midlife crisis" I muttered while forcing myself to go inside my classroom.

Sitting on my desk, ignoring the chattering and noises in my class, I open my novel and starts reading it while occasionally glancing over my classmates.

Seeing my other classmates talking with each other and having a fun conversation made me insecure a little bit. I'm a loner ever since I was a kid, it's not because I hate people or anything like that even though they can be annoying sometimes, it's just I can't properly interact with others because I have no social skill and my anxiety always act up whenever I interact with someone.

Everyday I always convinced myself that tomorrow I'll make my first friend, but I never did and then the cycle's repeat itself. It sucks with my mom always busy with works and my sister and father are also working in Tokyo, I literally don't have anyone to talk to and then eventually I almost gave up trying to make friends with other students.

Well "Almost", It was recently that I get to interact with someone and it always made me happy when I think about it.

Her name was Hinata Tachibana, I met her when I tripped on the hallway last week (I tripped because my shoes aren't tied properly) And she was really kind to help me get up and lead me to the nurse office. We got to talk for a little bit and introduced ourselves, even though I was shaking and sobbing a little bit.

It was nerve breaking and an embarrassing first meeting but nonetheless a very good first memory of interacting with someone other than my family. It was sad that I'm not in the same class as her hence why I'm still a loner with social circle in my class, but I'm hoping I'll get the chance to talk with her again.

As I continue reading my novel, the classroom door opens and reveal a boy with blonde slicked back hair and bright blue eyes, he was wearing bandages around her face and seems to have some bruises around his arms as well. Takemichi Hanagaki, yes he's the boyfriend of the aforementioned Hinata Tachibana.

Their relationship are often talked about because of how polar opposite's they are, a delinquent and a good girl who knew they would make such a great couple, very cliché yet cute nonetheless.

"Got in a fight again huh? What so fun about hurting and being hurt by someone physically" I mumbled while looking at the blonde boy. Shaking my head the bell school rings and the homeroom teacher comes into the class.

"Oh boy, here we go again" I sighed and start focusing my attention with my studies.