CHAPTER 17

"W-What!? We're moving?" You shouted at your mom.

"Geez don't shout sweetie, it's making my ears hurt" Your mom groaned but can she blame you though? This news literally come out of nowhere.

"Yes, we're moving and beside it's only temporary until our house is finished renovating"

"Oh, okay...Wait a minute, renovating?"

"Yeah, sadly this old house is almost past it's prime and your father decided it's time to do something about it. So this afternoon the workers are gonna come and we're going to stay at one of the small apartment around this area so you better get packing now young lady!" Your mom orders you.

Well it's a relief you're not moving out of town because you can't imagine what it's gonna feel like being alone again if you also need to transfer to another school. You're already made a few friends here that already made you comfortable so of course you're not going to end it fast, no matter what it is.

You go back to your room and start packing things up, also bringing Jiro and Reon with you of course. You arrived at your new apartment, and your mom asked you to help her unpack and clean some of the dust that's still inside. By the time you finished everything, it's already 3.00 PM in the afternoon and you're bored as hell at this point.

'Ah this is so boring, wonder how I even survived living the same thing like this before, it's so unbearable' You thought.

You decided to play with Reon and Jiro for a little while to distract you a bit. But after awhile you felt like you're forgetting something but still not sure what it is, until it hits you.

'Wait today is the fight between Toman and Moebius right? Oh God, I completely forgot about that, I-I mean it's not like I'm coming to the fight anyway even if I remembered it but...'

Grabbing your phone, you debate wether or not you should send a message to Mikey or Draken to ask if everything's okay. Scratch that, it would be best if you text them later as they probably don't have the time to check on their phone anyway.

It was 6.30 PM, you're currently helping your mother to make some dinner. While you're chopping some vegetables, a message notification appeared on your phone screen you put on the table. It was Draken who sent you the message.

Draken
Pah-chin got arrested.

Y/N L/N
W-what happened!? Are you guys okay? What about the fight with Moebius?

Draken
We beat them, but Pah-chin stabbed Osanai and he turned himself in. Takemichi is at the hospital right now after getting bruised pretty badly by Moebius.

Y/N L/N
That's terrible! Do you guys need any help? I'm going to visit Takemichi when I have the chance.

Draken
It's okay you don't have to worry about it, and yeah you should go see him tomorrow. I'm going to have some talk with other Toman members about this matters, but anyway you should be careful about going outside in case there are still Moebius members roaming outside.

Y/N L/N
Okay got it, please tell the others to stay safe too.

Draken
Will do.

You put down your phone and million thoughts are running inside your brain right now. Pah stabbed Osanai? What happened in the middle of the fight? The police are even involved, are you gonna get in trouble too from hanging out with Toman? Wha-

*DING DONG*

Your thought was interrupted by the sound of your door bell's ringing.

"Sweetie, can you answer it for me?" Your mom asked.

"No! Why don't you do it yourself? You know I'm not social with others, what if it's a salesman and I have to talk to him for a long period of time? What if it's a robber? A seria-"

"ASWER NOW!"

"ok"

You sighed and start walking your way towards the door.

'Man, that woman's really scary when she's demanding, now I have to deal with whoever it is on the other side of the door. Hopefully it's just a kid playing a door bell pranks'

You grab the door knob and open it revealing a shocking figure.

"Huh? It's yo-" Before the person finished speaking, you immediately closed the door with a pretty loud bang.

'WAIT- WHY IS THAT GUY HERE!? WHO'S HIS NAME AGAIN? IS IT BAJI? YEAH BAJI! WHY IS HE HERE, OUT OF ALL THE PEOPLE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF MY DOOR!?' You panicked, screaming inside your head.

"Sweetie, who is it?" Your mom asked, slowly walking her way towards the door to answer it herself.

You tried to refrain her from opening the door by saying it was a nobody and all but, of course it didn't work.

"Why hello there young man, are you our next door neighbor?" Your mother greets Baji with a welcoming smile while you're sweating and avoid meeting his gaze towards you.

'N-NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR!?'

"Yes ma'am. My mom ask me to give you guys  some welcoming gift, so here you go ma'am" He replied while handing out a basket of many kinds of pastries inside.

"Oh my, you guys don't have to but thank you so much for the gift anyway! How about this, you can stay with us for dinner. The food is almost finished, we made some fried noodle with other fried dishes, you can bring some for your mother too after that!" Your mom offers him.

You're literally trying to signal your mom to abort the offers, bumping her hand and even made some hand motion to cancel it immediately with your hand, but you're panicking even more when he saw your attempt to persuade your mom and a big grin is present on his face immediately showing his sharp fangs.

"Don't mind if I do! Thank you ma'am"

'CRAP!'