CHAPTER 4

Y/N's POV

I stood there silently unable to reply back, scared on what he will do to me if I dare to say the wrong thing. "So? what are you gonna do with the video?" the taller boy said with questioning tone.

"You know you're lucky it's us caught you recording it, imagine if it was one if Kiyomasa's guy" the shorter one said with a bored tone. Well I already got caught anyway, might as well tell them the truth.

If mean I don't have anything to live for anyway so if I die, it is what it is.

"I intend to send the video to the authorities" I replied back, standing firm on my ground even though my voice cracks a little bit from being to scared.

"What?" They asked simultaneously, extremely confused on what I'm saying.

"Uhm well they were beating up Takemichi, I can't just stand there doing nothing but knowing I didn't have the strength to fight you guys so the only thing I can think of to help him is to report it to the police" I said that with my heart pounding wildly.

They were silent for a while until the shorter one chuckled first.

"Hey, what's your name?" asked the boy, "Y/N L/N" I replied meekly. The boy then smiled with his eyes closed "Okay Y/N-chin, who is Takemitchy to you? Is he your boyfriend?" he asked smugly while my immediate response is to deny that.

"W-what no, he's not my boyfriend!NEVER!....Well actually the thing is, we never really exactly met before nor have I introduced myself so...we're like a strangers I guess.." I replied, whispering the last part even though they can still hear it.

With that they start to burst out laughing while I stood there awkwardly, like why are they laughing? Is it because of my reply?

They stopped laughing and the shorter boy then grasped my shoulder, I lock my eyes with him, he slightly towers me even with his short figure.

"Have you ever heard of Tokyo Manji Gang?" he asked. I shook my head not knowing what it is exactly but have already guessed what it might be.

He nodded and released his grasp on my shoulder and instead walk closer to me while I try to distance myself, not comfortable with the current situation.
Before I move further away and wanting to start running away from him he held one of my wrist tightly and said  "Try minding your own business next time okay Y/N-chin. What? You think this sort of behavior makes you a hero? For saving a random strangers who you never personally met? Don't be ridiculous" with a dark tone.

Shivers went down my spine and my figure starts to shake from fear and uneasiness surrounding my body. Should I nod? Should I run? What do I do!? God please help me someone!

Then he raises his hand above and I close my eyes waiting for the impact to hit me...But it never came...? Insteas I felt a gentle hand stroking and petting my head, I open my eyes slightly and saw him smiling again with his eyes closed.

Ah his smile is actually really handsome and angelic, it's actually illegal to be this cut- Wait what am I thinking. "H-huh?" I stutter, confused on what's going on.

"I'm just joking, I would never hit a girl and everything that I said prior are not true at all, in fact I think that's admirable that you still have the courage to help someone even risking your own safety for it. Most people would've just ignore and pretend they didn't see anything" He starts while putting his hand back down inside his pocket.

"My name is Mikey, the leader of Tokyo Manji Gang. This is Ken-chin the vice president of Tokyo Manji Gang, nice to meet you Y/N-chin" He continues while pointing his finger at his companion. In response, I bow my head slightly and return the gesture while still confused at what he said before that.

"You should still be careful though especially that you're a girl because it's true that you're lucky it was us that caught you in the act, other gang member will most likely react badly if you snitch on them" Draken said while crossing his arms on his chest.

Well it's true that I was kinda reckless about it but yeah I guess I was lucky that it was them.

"I understand and uh thank you I guess for saving Takemichi back there" I replied back nervously. "Nah, even Kiyomasa should've known that holding underground fights like this will ruin Toman's reputation" Draken said. I only nod still shaken up about the whole thing.

"Well I should get back to class now, I- uh yeah...gotta go now" Gosh why am I so bad at having a normal conversation with other people.

"Yeah same, Mikey let- Wait what the hell are you staring at Mikey!" Draken shouted at Mikey, then I follow his gaze staring at Mikey that was staring at...M-my chest!?