CHAPTER 14

"Ugh...huff...ahh.." You panted tiredly after going up the staircases leading up to the shrine.

"Whoever thought planned the meeting in this place, I hope both sides of their pillow is warm" You mumbled angrily, still tired and recovering your stamina.

"GOOD WORK, PRESIDENT" The gang members yelled simultaneously and bowed their head towards Mikey and Draken who was leading the way and all of the other important gang members you guessed following behind them.

You stared in awe, hey even though you don't really wanna mess with delinquency and stuff, but the fact that they're still in middle school and was able to create such fearsome yet respectful gang, it made you admire them just a little bit.

Mikey and Draken then stand in front of the gang with intimidating aura, which is to be expected from the president and the vice president. Your legs quiver and grabbed Takemichi's uniform from behind signaling him that you're scared as hell, he smiles at you reassuring you that it will be fine which made you feel safe a little bit.

They wouldn't hurt you and Takemichi right? I mean you guys are invited guest so-

"Oi, why the fuck is there a girl in here!?" A guy with a long black hair yells at you making every single one of the members stare at you.

"Stop it Baji, She's also president invited guest" Another guy with a tall and muscular build spoke out against him with a calm tone and uncaring expression.

At this point you're beyond uncomfortable and just wanna curl up and cry, this is just too much, you hate being in here.

A hand then pat your back softly and you turn around and saw it was that guy who saved you before.

"Y/N, right? My name's Mitsuya, just ignore Baji's comment, but if you need something or feeling uncomfortable, you can just tell me and I can escort you back" He said to you softly afraid of making you even more scared.

"I- I just don't know what I'm doing here, you guys just dragged me here when I don't even know what we're doing" You replied back at him frustratedly.

He smiled softly at you, sympathized with your situations. A girl like you shouldn't get involved with them after all but here you are.

"Well it's Mikey's order, I know it doesn't make sense but he seems got pretty attached to you same with that guy Takemichi, so he just want to get closer to anyone he deemed interesting"

"Oh well, okay I guess..." You sighed, this still doesn't explain why you have to go to their meeting too. The you stare at Mikey and noticed that the whole atmosphere changed just from his presence, still can't believe this bastard dorayaki muncher is the leader of a fearsome gang.

"We're gathered here to talk about Moebius. If both of us clashes, it will be a big dispute"

'Moebius? Is that another gang name?'

"Now then, I want to hear what you all think"

Before he continues, you heard a loud sound besides you and it was Takemichi being kicked harshly from behind by two of the gang members.

"Ouch.."

The culprit then bends down at Takemichi's level, taunting him. Seeing this for some reason made your blood boils, Takemichi is your friend and you won't stand another mistreatment to him.

"H-hey what are you doing!? You can't just kick someone like that!" You yelled at the guy and helped Takemichi stand up, voice cracking a little bit because despite putting on a brave face, they're still stronger and bigger than you.

"Huh? Who the hell are you!?" He yelled back at you making you flinched a little which Takemichi noticed this and motioned you to go behind his back.

"You got a problem? And you! You're Hanagaki, right?" The other guy asked.