CHAPTER 19

A/N: I've been busy, sorry for the slow update.

The fight with Moebius has ended with Pah got arrested and Takemichi got hospitalized a few days ago.

It was still pretty early in the morning when Hinata invited you to go visit Takemichi at the hospital with her, in which you accept of course. Your mother was kind enough to drive the both of you to the hospital so you don't have to walk and torture your legs again after walking a lot for the past few days.

Hinata express her concern for Takemichi during the ride to the hospital and honestly, you too. Remembering that day when Osanai beat him up almost on the brink of death scares you, and the fact that he's even in the hospital right now after fighting that notoriously evil gang made you worried even more.

"This is the room right?" Hinata asked you.

"Yeah, well the nurse said it's around this hallway" You replied.

Hinata nods and open the door to see a hospital curtain closed around one of the hospital bed with a weird sounds came from that spot, Hinata opens the curtain with you following beside her.

"Takemichi, are you okay?!"

"Takemichi, a- Huh?"

The curtain opens to reveal Takemichi sitting on the hospital bed with many bandages around his face, which made you sigh in relief after seeing that his condition is not as bad as you thought. But then, surprisingly you see Emma burrying her face on Takemichi's lap, sobbing. Out of context, their pose is considered....A little...Inappropriate.

'Oh wow'

A disgusted face appears immediately on your face while Hinata was already screaming at Takemichi.

"W-WAIT! T-This is not what it seems, Hina! Y/N! This is just-" Takemichi stumbles on his words before he gets cut off by Hina smacking his face.

After Hina calms down and Takemichi explained the misunderstandings, Emma then immediately hugs you while crying talking about Mikey and Draken's fight after Pah's arrest.

"There's a Mikey faction and Draken faction which made Toman split into two because everyone was arguing over Pah-chin getting arrested, and they started fighting over that" She explains tearfully while you reaching out your handbag and giving her some tissues.

She gratefully accept the tissues and continues to explain about the dispute.

"P-Please Y/N, you have to help them too. You're close with them right? Please just makethem not fight anymore, for Toman and Draken's sake" She begs you which made you confused.

'M-ME? How is this my problem in the first place? I can't even talk to them without still fearing for my safety, let alone being a mediator in their fight... Although recently I already consider them as my friends, and seeing Emma being extremely sad about this...'

"I-I'll...See what I can do" You responds shakily, still not quite sure on how you're gonna make it work but it is what it is.

The following day, you're pacing back and forth on how are you gonna make them not fight anymore and make Toman reunite again. It's confusing for a girl like you to understand how middle school boys in a gang act and deals with their own problems. But just as before, you're not a quitter and you just gonna have to help them one way or another. FOR EMMA'S SAKE!

'Hmm... Maybe I should talk to Draken first, I mean he's the most mature and rational between the two of them so...'

You grab your phone and start calling Draken's number which he immediately pick up.

"Y/N? What is it, do you need anything?"
Draken asked through the phone.

"Hey.....Uh so, I was just thinking...."

'WAIT WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING, WHAT SHOULD I DO? MAN I SHOULD'VE PRACTICE OR WRITING SOME SCRIPT FIRST BEFORE CALLING HIM, THIS IS BAD'

"Yeah? What do you need?"

"Uh...."

"Hmm?"

"I-"

"What is it Y/N, just speak it"

AH SCREW IT!

"DO YOU WANT TO MEET UP? I WANT TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT OKAY! DON'T ASK, IT'S AN EMERGENCY!" You blurted out accidentally at your phone and immediately covers your mouth with your hand.

'Oh shoot that's kinda... Unexpected'

Your hand began to shake after that, scared about how he's gonna respond to that and if he declines, you can't really blame him.

"Damn okay just calm down. Right, let's meet up this afternoon at Takemichi's house how about that?"

"Oh yeah...Sure okay, but I don't know his address"

"I'll send it to you later"

"Okay sure thanks, alright then bye"

"Yeah"

You end the call, grabs a pillow and took a deep breath, burries your face on your pillow then screamed as loud as you can, letting it all out.