Introduction

My name is Paislee Rae Johnson.
My mother and father separated and caused huge rows over everything so my little sister and I were pretty much forgotten about.
Our neighbours at the time knew there was a young baby in the house so they called the cops.
It turned out that my father had been abusive and my mother was always getting high.

My sister and I were taken by CPS.
Everlie was only a few weeks old so she was taken to a Foster placement.
Everlie was adopted when she was around 5 months old  and the family changed her name from Johnson to Evans.
Her full name is Everlie Renée Evans.
Im not sure where she is or even if she remembers me anymore but I miss her a lot and it gets frustrating when I think of her as at the time there was nothing I could do because we were both so little.
It's been 3 years since I last saw Evie.
I was 8 the time they took her away from me.
As soon as we left the house we were separated and it was rather traumatic because the family didn't want an older child so they took Evie.

I've skipped from family to family in the past few years but its more difficult now that my 11th birthday is coming up.

That's all so far.

PHOTOS, AGES AND NAMES OF CHARACTERS

Name: Paislee Rae Johnson

Age: 10

Birthday: 6th March 2012

Name: Everlie Renée Evans

Age: 3
Birthday 7th August 2018

And then you know what the boys look like

TO BE CONTINUED