Chapter Ten (Last Chapter)

5 years later.

I'm now 16 and in High School.

Lav and I hang out a lot, and sometimes I stay at her mom's with her.

Jonah and the boys are on tour so I have to stay with Anna but I don't mind because she's fun.

Everything has worked out well for me.

The only problem I face is seeing Everlie, but she doesn't remember who I am so I'm not sure If I'll ever be able to have that connection with her.

She's 8 now, and she's getting so big.

I'm still in the same school because it runs up until the age of 18.

Mia and I are no longer friends but we say hello every once in awhile.

Harper and I are closer than ever, I've been to her house and met her family and she's been to mine.

Things have really worked out for me, and I appreciate everyone who helped me along the way.

It was never easy but no one really said it would be.

I had a major downfall last year when Jonah told me they only adopted me for their reputation and I stopped talking to the boys for some time.

I mainly stayed with Lavender, she didn't want to see her dad because of it.

The boys were also going through a major lawsuit which made them feel worse about it all.

In the end, I forgave them and they won their lawsuit and became free of David.

I realised that he never was nice, he just acted like it but I'm glad he wasn't nasty towards me.

It's been a crazy journey but we got there in the end.

THE END.

Thank you for reading!
I know some of you didn't really like this fanfic, but I wasn't sure what else to post.
If you did enjoy, thank you so much for taking the time to read!
If you want to read more fanfics by me, visit my page :)

Have a great day/night and stay safe! Lotta love<3