Chapter Eight

I smile and post the picture with the caption "my forever family" and the boys post the same photo, just with different captions.
The boys photos quickly get recognition with multiple news reports showing and a ton of fans commenting asking questions.

I notice that my post starts to get quick recognition after awhile, multiple celebrities saying "so sweet" or congratulating it while others are fans sending love.
A couple comments surface and I try to shrug it off but it's rather difficult, I read through them. "she doesn't deserve that life! she's an orphan, they should have taken her to a foster home"
or "Why does she look like that?" some are even worse.
I shake it off and look up at the boys who are all smiling at their phones as they read nice comments.
I try to walk past them.

"Hey, Paislee! We gotta bring you school shopping for tomorrow, love!" Jonah nods.

"Oh, okay. I just need a minute" I walk swiftly upstairs.

"Is everything okay?" He looks at me.

"Yeah, just fine" I nod.

"You promise? you can talk to us about anything" he smiles.

"mhm, im fine" I make my way to my room and wipe my eyes as I feel tears streaming down my face.

I knew that being here would mean I need to toughen up but so quickly?

I quickly splash my face and walk downstairs with a fakeish smile.

"Okay, we're gonna head out but you guys have fun shopping!" their families nod as they start to leave.

"Anna! Can you stay please!" I smile.

"Of course, my love" she nods.

"I need a woman's opinion!" I look at Jonah and Daniel.

"Count me in" she smiles.

"Alright, see you guys later!" Keri nods as they walk to their cars.

"Bye, Mom" Daniel nods.

We walk outside and make our way to the cars in the garage getting into the tesla.

I sit on my booster seat as I'm still too short to sit on the seat without one.

We arrive at the Mall and make our way to the school store.

"Choose a backpack, lovey" Daniel looks at me

I look at all the options and find the perfect backpack that includes a lunchbox and a pencil case.

"I like this one"

"I think it's super cute" Anna nods

"Alright" Jonah smiles.

We get all the stationery needed and buy food for lunches and grab a few outfits too.

As we make our way out of the store, a crowd of fans find us and immediately bombard Anna and the boys.

They start signing autographs and Anna takes me away from the chaos.