Chapter 6

A/n: Hello everyone, it is a long time since I have posted. I was going through a lot of things during my break from writing. I hope you all are safe and well. I decided to change my writing style, so it would be easier for me to write my ideas and continue the story. I hope you guys don't mind. From chapter 6 to chapter 10, it will be the same format as it was before. After chapter 10, it will be in a new writing style.

D/n: dragon name

"I'm her daughter," I said.

"How is your mother? It's been a long time since she and her sister have been here?" Sir Nicholas asked.

"My mom died from suicide after her sister got killed by You Know Who."

"I'm sorry for bringing it up. It must have been hard not to have grown up with a mom." Sir Nicholas floated away.

Harry turned to me and asked, "So who are you staying with?"

"I'm staying with my mom's friends," I said.

"What about your dad? Isn't he suppose to take care of you?" he said in shock.

"My dad committed suicide after my mom died after witnessing her sister, Lily Evans dead," I admitted.

"Oh," he said, "Lily Evans is my mother and you are Y/n Evan's daughter...that means we are cousins."

I nodded in agreement before I asked, "Harry, who are you staying with?"

"I'm staying with my Aunt Petunia and her family. I have a question for you. Why don't you stay with Aunt Petunia instead of your mother's friends? Since after all, she is your aunt."

"Ummm..." I trailed off. I don't know how to respond to Harry without making things complicated.

There was a young toddler standing next to a dead body, a woman with ginger hair. The little girl was crying loudly. Two people came into the room, a man and a woman.

The woman picked up the little girl and said, "Don't cry. Everything will be alright."

The little girl stopped crying and asked, "How? Lily, my sister, is dead! James is dead! Harry will be an orphan. Who will take care of him?" The girl went back to crying and sobbing.

A man with white hair and a long beard came in with another man. The other man had shoulder-length hair and was wearing all black.

"Professor Dumbledore! Severus! You're here!" the woman said. She handed the little girl to the man wearing all black and said, "Severus, Y/n has been crying for a while after seeing Lily and James dead. I don't know how to calm her down. Could you try and calm her down?"

Severus said, "I will see what I can do." He sat down with the little girl, who was still crying. He gave her a big hug and patted her back to calm her down. The girl stopped crying. Severus gave a little kiss to the girl. He said, "Y/n, Dumbledore said that your nephew Harry is going to live with your sister Petunia and her family."

Y/n asked, "Why can't Harry stay with Halley, Archie, and me?"

Severus replied, "Dumbledore is afraid that if You Know Who finds you, Halley, and Archie, Harry would be protected from You Know Who."

"I will miss him a lot," Y/n said with tears streaming down her face.

"It will be okay."

"I missed you, Sev." She put her arms around Severus's neck. Her face inched closer to Severus's face and gave him a peck on the lips. Severus in return gave a soft, passionate kiss.

"I heard from my mom's friends, separating the two of us would protect us from You Know Who," I said to Harry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was laying on my bed, unable to sleep. All my other roommates were fast asleep. I got out of bed and sneaked out of the common room.

I went to the Forbidden Forest. I want to take a walk to clear my head, so I could fall asleep. As I was walking, I saw a dragon. It looks to be an adult Wyvern. I named the dragon d/n. I gave it a pet and fed it some food. I decided it was time for me to head back to the common room.

Before I could turn around, someone from behind grabbed me. I struggled to be free, but the person only held onto me tighter.

"Help! Someone help!" I screamed.

The person turned me around. Due to how dark it is in the forest, I couldn't make out who the person who grabbed me was. I screamed for help again. This time, the person inched closer to me and pulled me in for a kiss. I screamed for help once more. The person kissed me more roughly before pushing me against a tree.

The moonlight shined on the person and the person was...

A/n: I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. I will try posting again tomorrow. Happy early Valentine's Day! For all those who have Discord and want to hang out with me, I will be making a discord server. It will be linked in a future chapter when it is done.