Chapter 8

"Wake up sleeping beauty!" The voice came from Severus. He walked over to me and pull me out of bed. I stretched and hugged him.

"Could I stay for a bit longer for some cuddle time?" I asked.

"Fine. But you have to get ready and eat breakfast first," Severus instructed. He dragged me to the kitchen area. I sat down at the dining table. Severus handed me a plate of sunny-side-up eggs.

"Thanks, Severus. Do you normally make your own breakfast instead of eating breakfast at the Great Hall?" I asked as I was cutting my eggs with a knife.

"Normally, I don't make my own breakfast, but since you are here with me, I wanted to cook you breakfast."

"Awww! That's so sweet." I pulled him for a kiss. He deepened the kiss. He licked my lips. I let out a soft moan. He pulled away from the kiss and started to kiss and bite my neck.

"Sev—" I called out his name. He stopped kissing my neck.

"It's Professor to you."

"Professor, please keep going." He continued his work on marking me. He grabbed my wrist and led me into the bedroom. He lightly pushed me on the bed. He came on top of me and gave me a rough kiss. I let out a loud moan. He unbuttoned the buttons on top of my shirt and kissed my collarbone. We pulled away from each other to breathe.

"I really needed that Severus."

"You better get going after eating breakfast."

"It's fine. I will eat breakfast at the Great Hall."

Severus left the room and came back with a plate of eggs in his hand.

"Come on. Eat up." He fed me a forkful of egg. I gave him a smile and opened my mouth. He put the fork of food in my mouth, and I chewed it.

After finishing breakfast, I said goodbye to Severus and headed back to my dorm to grab my things for class.