Ms. Yue

Hu tao's POV:

As me and Chongyun were approaching my house, I saw a familiar figure which left me frozen

Chongyun :

Are you alright Hu tao? You look quite scared...

I Didn't say a word... Why? why was she here?... 

I'm dead aren't I? she's walking up- oh no..

??? :

Hu tao! what are you thinking? your already late for 5 minutes!

I'm sorry  sis-

??? :

Don't you dare call me "Sister"! That's Ms. Yue to you!

I Apologize...Ms. Yue...

Yue:

You better be! If my sister dies because of you forgetting to buy the medicine, then you better have a burial inviting everybody in Liyue! And you also need to admit YOU were the cause of her death!

She only has a small fever though...

Yue:

Does it look like I care?!  At this rate, if you keep forgetting to bring medicine to her, she will surely die because of you!

I Stayed silent.. Clearly tearing up but trying to hold it in..

Chongyun's POV:

As we were approaching Hu tao's home, Hu tao froze in the midst of walking. she looked scared and worried...

Are you alright Hu tao? You look scared...

She didn't say a word.. she still looked frozen in fear..

Then I saw a figure approaching us.. I presume that is what is making Hu tao scared..

??? :

Hu tao! what are you thinking? your already late for 5 minutes!

Hu tao:

I'm sorry sis-

???:

Don't you dare call me sister! That is Ms. Yue to you!

Hu tao: 

I Apologize.. Ms. Yue...

So... The woman's name is Yue.. I Will have to ask to Xingqiu about her later...

Yue:

You better be! If my sister dies because of you forgetting to buy the medicine, then you better have a burial inviting everybody in Liyue! And you also need to admit YOU were the cause of her death!

Hu tao:

She only has a small fever tho...

Yue:

Does it look like I care?! At this rate, if you keep forgetting to bring medicine to her, she will surely die because of you!

Hu tao looked like she was about to tear up... When this is all done with, I will make sure to tell Xingqiu about this experience...

Author's note:  I'm really sorry for the chapter was very short! But I promise the next one will be longer! But I hope you enjoyed chapter 3 and see you in the next chapter! (also I just realized this isn't seeming like an angst sooo... i will try to make it more of an angst in future chapters!)