"Mistake"

Chongyun's POV:

Hu tao looked like she was about to tear up... When this is all done with, I will make sure to tell Xingqiu about this experience when we meet up with him.. 

Hu tao:

Just.. Go back home Ms. Yue... I will just deliver the mora when i get there..

Yue:

There is no need anymore! I Had gotten in moments before you arrived and took the mora because of your tardiness and I took it as compensation for YOUR tardiness!

Hu tao:

You what now?!

What did she- WHAT DID SHE JUST SAY?!

So you're saying... That you robbed her just because she was late for 5 minutes?!

Yue:

Exactly! This Mistake of a girl must be punished for being so informal for being very tardy! You think I will accept that behavior?!

That isn't a reason for you to rob her home!

Yue:

Does it look like i care?! No, it doesn't..!

Well you will once the Feiyun commerce guild hears about it! along with the Qixing!

Yue:

Its not like you know any of them personally -_-

I in fact do. I'm best friends with their son, Xingqiu.

Oh? Then why  are you with this... Mistake of a girl...

Hu tao... I really am sorry for treating you like that... I really.. didn't know what you were going through...

Me and a friend of mine were going to help her as we had done something wrong to her and 

Yue:

Hu tao! Now look at what you've done! You got and brought up YOUR OWN PROBLEMS to others and look! Now they have to deal with all this because of you! Must you have to be ANY MORE problematic?!

Hu tao: I apologize Ma'am, I didn't mean to-

Yue:

Save it! Apologize to this young man here because of the trouble he had to deal with because of you!

Hu tao: I'm really sorry for involving you in so much trouble  chongyun... I promise you will never be involved in my problems ever again!

Hu tao... You don't have to...

WHAT THE?! FIRST THIS " Yue" WOMAN ROBS HU TAO'S HOME BECAUSE SHE NEEDED "cOmPeNsAtIoN" FOR  HU TAO'S "iNfOrMaLiTy" of being tardy, THEN SHE CALLS HU TAO A FREAKING "mIsTaKe", AND NOW SHE IS MAKING HU TAO APOLOGIZE FOR "Involving" me in  "her problems"! WHO DOES THIS WOMAN THINK SHE IS?!

Yue:

Now that we have that settled.. chongyun how bout you come with me and we can visit a PROPER girl that i'm sure you'll like-

???:

I have seen enough!

Yue:

Huh? Who are you?!

Xingqiu:

I am Xingqiu, Their friend and the youngest son of the feiyun family. (Idk his family name soo- yea-)

Yue:

So.. you are chongyun's friend?

Xingqiu:

Yes, and Hu tao's aswell.

Yue:

Well as I asked chongyun earlier... Why do you.. Help.. that mistake of a girl?

Xingqiu:

Well because that "Mistake" just so happens to be one of our good friends madam.

Yue:

Ugh, Fine then, well, then, goodbye.

Hu tao:

Why.. why is it only now you consider me a friend?..

Xingqiu:

Are you alright Hu tao? I overheard that woman robbed you..

I'm fine... I guess...

Chongyun:

Are you sure? your voice says otherwise..

Yea.. I am fine, really..

Xingqiu:

Please wait for me here.. I will just get some extra mora to buy the medicine.. We had somebody get the prescription from your parents earlier..

You did what now?!

Author's note:  And.. That is the end of chapter 4! I'm sorry it took long to post T w T I got busy with other stuff T w T.   Ty for being patient though! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and see you in the next one!