Disappeared

Baizhu:

Ok then.. Here.. Goodbye!

Goodbye Mr. Baizhu..

As Hu tao was Exiting Bubu pharmacy, she happened to run into Xingqiu, Chongyun, And Xiangling on the bridge near the entrance in Bubu Pharmacy. As she was about to approach them, she overheard them talking about something and decided to listen in as she was curious.

(Btw forgot to mention, this is Hu tao's POV and a little bit of Narrator/Nobody's POV)

 Xiangling: Why are you guys helping her anyways? I thought you guys hate her or something-

Xingqiu: We don't particularly hate her. we just-

Chongyun: generally dislike her and think she is quite annoying..

Xingqiu: And we do need to apologize to her for something we said this morning..

Xiangling: Well, I don't think you should! And besides, Its only about her family isn't it? I don't really see what bad could happen to her.

Chongyun: You kind of have point Xiangling.. although.. I did remember one of Hu tao's Sisters being quite- 

And before Chongyun could have the chance to finish his words, Xingqiu spotted me and called out to me.

Xingqiu: Hu tao? You finished getting the medicine already?

Yes. But I think I could go to my home on my own! I will be fine!

After hearing those words, Xingqiu looked at me with a confused face.

Xingqiu: Huh? are you sure? I mean.. I know how your family can be and-

I'm sure I will be alright! as Xiangling said earlier, Its just my family isn't it?

Oh shoot! Why did I say that?! Now they're going to know that I overheard and listened into their conversation!

Xingqiu: Did you-

Byee! Gotta go! See ya!

Xiangling: Hey! wait Hu tao!

C'mon Hu tao! You gotta go FAST!

Just then, I heard Running behind me and somebody shouting "Hu tao! wait up!" Then, I started to run even faster.

(Switching POV's: Xiangling's POV)

"Hu tao! Wait up!" I shouted while running after her.

She didn't look back. She was running as fast as possible, not even we can keep up with.

And alas, just like that, she disappeared

Xingqiu: Where did she-

She just.. Disappeared...

Chongyun: I'm pretty sure that's quite obvious Xiangling...

This.. was.. My fault..

A/N: I'M SO SORRY FOR THE LONG DELAY OF THIS CHP- AND THE FACT THAT ITS SHORT AF- I PROMISE NEXT ONE WILL BE LONGER I SWEAR- But I hope you enjoyed this Chapter and have a nice day/night! ^^