TAKE THE STUPID MEDICINE AND LEAVE ME ALONE + Announcement :)

And alas, just like that, she disappeared

Xingqiu: Where did she-

She just.. Disappeared...

Chongyun: I'm pretty sure that's quite obvious Xiangling...

This.. was.. My fault..

Xingqiu: No Xiangling.. We are all at fault for this, No need to blame yourself completely
All of us are fault for this mess and now all of us must fix this mess

Chongyun: Xingqiu is right Xiangling, all of us are at fault. So we need to find ways together to make it up to her.

I guess you're right.. All of us have done something or said something bad about her..

Chongyun: Well what are we waiting for? Let's go! We need to apologize to her!

Yea! Let's go!

*Meanwhile with Hu tao*

Hu tao's POV:

Hahh.. hah..

Finally.. Got.. Away..

I'm tired.. And I am In Wuwang hill so..

I can rest here for now, at least after I deliver this..

I'm too tired to go there.. I have no choice though... Either way, I will get scolded anyways..

*Hu tao leaves Wuwang hill and heads to her parents home

Hu tao's mother: HU TAO! HOW DARE YOU DECIDE TO BE LATE AND LOOK AT YOU, YOU'RE SISTER IS SICK AND YOU ARE THE TIRED ONE?! I CANNOT BELIEVE I GAVE BIRTH TO YOU!

But your home is very far from Liyue harbor and I was rushing so-

Hu tao's mother: I DON'T CARE, YOU ARE STILL LATE! You know what?

Yes?

Hu tao's mother: You should have been the one who died from sickness instead of your grandfather, Our lives would have been much better

... Take the stupid medicine, and DO NOT expect me to return to give any more medicine, buy it yourself, Ms. Tao. (Idk their last name soo-)

Hu tao's mother: You dare-

She is YOUR daughter, not mine. I'm starting to think that grandfather has had atleast ONE regret before going to the afterlife.

Hu tao's mother: Oh? And what is that? Giving his position to you when he died?

No.. Allowing his son to marry somebody like you after my REAL mother died. (This is just my AU so please bear with me-)

Hu tao's STEP mother: YOU DARE DISRESPECT ME?! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT-

Oh, and by the way... If you try to sue me, I already have a plan prepared anyways.

Hu tao's Step mother: Oh? Let's see if this little plan of yours is smart enough. Besides, you tried to get me in trouble with your father BUT! Because he was so naive, he believed ME!

Oh? And last I checked... The Judge is NOT my father, aren't they? Now if you may excuse me Ms. Tao, I would like a pen with paper. I will write a letter to the Tianquan and deliver it PERSONALLY.

Hu tao's step mother: What are the contents?

That is none of your business and give me the Items or else I will barge in myself and get one MYSELF.

Hu tao's step mother: Ok,Ok, here!

Thank you, now take the medicine and I will be on my way.

Announcement: Hello! Thank you for reading chapter 7 and I apologize for the EXTREMELY long. I was having trouble with ideas because of all the things coming up in school. I also have been very distracted with other things as well and I truly apologize.. Now for the actual announcement. I am sorry to say that this will be the final chapter of my fanfic as I will be discontinuing this fanfic... I apologize for the sudden discontinuation right after I made all of you wait for more than a month just to get news that the fanfic will suddenly discontinue.. I am discontinuing this because I no longer have the motivation or ideas to write this anymore and I truly apologize... I hope you understand and thank you for your time! For news about my second story, It will most likely be released around tomorrow (April 12), in the evening (6pm or so), or april 13. I apologize again for the sudden discontinuation right after I made all of you wait for More than a month and I hope you understand. Thank you for reading and have a nice day/night!