Chapter 6

Bronn came out and spotted the hunting party checking over their horses and weapons, he spotted Lyra by a monstrosity of a horse and checked over her attire, her hair was tied back in a tight fishtail braid with the ribbon her twin had given back- that swished when she walked and brushed against the top of her arse, she was wearing practical riding gear, a thick grey woollen tunic with a brown belt cinched tightly around her waist, showing off her curves but his favourite piece of her clothing was the tight, black, leather riding pants she wore they showcased her lovely long legs and deliciously hugged her curvy arse. Bronn cleared his throat roughly, today was going to be difficult.

When he inquired about the Stark's pups to the younger brother Bran told him that they were being checked over by the kennel master and wouldn't be coming on the hunt.

"The fuck kind of horse is that?" a rough voice demanded, and Lyra turned around to spot an armoured chest, so she looked up and up until she met the melted face of the hound. He was a tall fellow, broad and fierce, her eyes fliickered momentarily over the melted side of his face, his cheekbone slightly on display but she focused on his brown eyes instead.

"Like fuck a little lady like you can ride a big cunt like that" he carried on ignoring the raised eyebrow

"His name is Traveller, he's a breed of war horse called a Lipizzan and I have been riding him since I was nine years old, he's loyal to me and has never thrown me it's the grey stallion you should watch out for ser" Lyra spoke politely calmly meeting his eyes as he stared down at her intensely.

"Not a fucking Ser she-wolf and why?" he cast a glance at her brothers' stallion which she had pointed out.

"Alright Sandor it is then, you must call me Lyra and his name is Temper he's very volatile around anyone but Robbie his master" she explained cheerily having inquired to Arya about him-honestly when it came to certain topics, Arya was a worse gossip than Sansa and far more informed- finishing off checking Traveller's tack was secure.

"Call me Dog or Hound and I ain't fucking calling you by your name she-wolf" he snarled, matching his house sigil very well, she spotted Bronn out the corner of her eye straightening up and staring at the pair, but she wasn't cowed and laughed in his face. The Umbers were rather like this Sandor, big and fierce with the blood of Giants and she never backed down. she was a wolf of winterfell, she had the blood of first men and Winter King's in her verins.

"I will call you Sandor because that is your name, I will not be derogative towards you simply because you expect it, you deserve respect and that is what you shall receive and you will call me Lyra or I'll release my wrath on you and resort to calling you 'Ser' and 'My Lord' and 'Ser Sandor the gallant' whenever we're in close proximity" she threatened him with a smile on her face.

He stepped closer towering over her, probably using his height to try and intimidate her but when you've been around Umber's, Glover's, and even Hodor enough times the effect fades.

"you wouldn't fucking dare" he growled down at her

"oh, I would Ser" she replied happily "after all, we wolves and dogs must stick together after all yes? we are Kin"

Oh, it was fun to yank his leg. if he truly was as bad as he claimed, he would've done something by now. all bark, not bite at least, not with her.

"fucking she-wolf" he went to turn but she cleared her throat and he stared down at her "fucking Lyra" he amended gruffly, and she beamed at him. she stroked a hand down Traveller's neck and used the horn in the saddle to swing herself up onto his back settling into her saddle happily. Sandor huffed and stomped over to his own horse.

Beguiling Wolfजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें