Chapter 11

-----------------------SMUT IN CHAPTER---------------

Petyr Baelish sighed heavily as he played with the pile of gold in front of him, he needed the lions and wolves to be at each other's throats but it wasn't happening, he had initially planned on going for the younger wolf and have him crippled but when he had heard about the beguiling wolf he had seethed, how dare one of those barbarians produce something beautiful? Of the north? So, he had sent those bandits to scar and taint her, like he was scarred by the wild wolf.

Then that bastard came and saved her the fact that she was married to a bastard soothed him and he revelled in Ned Starks firstborn daughter becoming a laughing stock of the North and therefore the seven kingdoms, but those savages had gone and accepted it, celebrated it! When he had tried for his beloved Cat's hand he was scorned but that bastard was celebrated. Now a Lord! Higher ranked than himself!

He had to send a letter to his Cat, he could use the bastard who had protected the dwarf as a point for her, he didn't want to manipulate her but it was for the best, he would place the blame on the dwarf, his Cat would do what was necessary and then the Lannister's would retaliate and war would befall the seven kingdoms. Nodding his head as plans formed he started writing. And sent off his letter on the fastest raven.

The next day and Sansa smiled as she took a turn around the rose gardens of Kingslanding, she and her older sister Lyra along with her guard Tris were taking a relaxing walk with Lady, Bronn being stalked by Beowoulf had been dragged off to help their father with some duties and Arya went for her first water dance, Nymeria following her mistress dutifully.

"what is it like?" Sansa asked, flushing as they sat at one of the many tables

"what's what like?" her sister wondered as she watched Sansa playing with a handkerchief she was stitching

"being...married?" Sansa flushed delicately as Lyra grinned wickedly and Tris laughed

"you mean fucking?" Lyra's guard asked, and her sister slapped her reproachfully

"Leave her be, my sister is very ladylike about these things and as for your question San it's amazing" Lyra gossiped with her little sister.

"the septa said that it would hurt" Sansa mentioned quietly

"hmm, I was scared it would, but Bronn ensured that I was prepared" Lyra reassured her

"How can you be prepared?" Sansa's innocence was really showing, and Tris took pity on her

"your sister means foreplay, depending on the man he can be kind when having sex or he can be incredibly cruel, I was with a man once, he was so kind and gallant and handsome, I fancied myself in love with him but once I had given him what he wanted, he turned cruel and vicious," Tris told her

"what happened?" Sansa whispered biting on her lower lip.

"I was so fucking twisted I didn't know which way was up, fancied myself in love, it took Bronn and Rian killing him and dragging me away for me to be saved but for months afterwards I was furious convinced that they had killed my love but it took a frank and long argument with them for it to get through my thick skull" Tris smiled at the memory, of how caring they were.

"But how did you know?" Sansa questioned them feeling slightly frustrated "how can you tell if a man is kind or not, how did you know Lyra?"

"well I was attracted to the way Bronn looked but he protected me which was a point in my favour but I suppose when I saw him and he didn't see me, I saw him with our siblings and he was being kind and patient and funny with them and the way they looked at him well, I just sort of fell for him then. He went and fetched me roses just to make me feel better...his every action is to ensure my happiness and safety" Lyra had been staring off into the middle distance, but she focused back on her sister who was looking thoughtful and Tris who was nodding along.