Chapter 10

----------------SMUT-----------------------------------

Lyra woke slowly, slightly confused as her sleepy haze rose replaced by a bolt of pleasure streaking across her body like lightning

"whaa-" she drawled groggily her thighs tightening reflectively before relaxing as teeth nipped playfully on her inner thigh, Lyra blinked before lifting the covers of her bed, spotting glowing blue eyes of mischief staring up at her, her husband had a self-satisfied look on his face before he ducked back down, returning to his previous mission.

"Bronn!" his name escaped her lips in a breathless moan, all she received in response was a hum that had her hips bucking as her eyes rolled into the back of her head.

"Ah! we-we can't the servants!" she weakly protested as her hand shot out and tugged on his hair in reprimand, Bronn merely groaned in pleasure at the bite of pain that shot down his spine. moving up his wife's body, pausing to suck and nip at her, worshipping her body with his lips and tongue. Gods he loved her moans, whimpers, everything about her.

"Then I guess they'll get quite the show eh?" he smirked in amusement, blue eyes glinting in mischief as he sheathed himself into his wife, both their minds going blank for a moment, she just felt so good he thought and unknowingly groaned aloud causing a hot flush to cover Lyra's cheeks

"Bronn, we really can't" she moaned, though her nails dug into his shoulder blades, egging him on

Her irritatingly, gorgeous, perfect husband hummed as nipped along her neck speaking as he lavished her with attention

"Oh? but we 𝘢𝘳𝘦 my darling wife, I'm fucking you, in our bed, in our chambers, in our castle, in our lands" he mocked her slightly punctuating his words with several thrusts that had her seeing stars "so the servants can fucking 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵" he hissed slightly "while I ravish my beautiful wife so thoroughly that'll my mark will be permanently be on you"

Lyra really couldn't form words, let alone an argument to that. so she decided that he was right and happily sunk into the pleasures that Bronn was offering her.

"what a wonderful way to start the day" Lyra hummed blinking up at the ceiling

"At least now I have a foolproof way to get you to agree with me" Bronn murmured husband gently moving her hair from her neck and nipping the column of her throat. He'd already left several marks scattered across her throat and body but surely a few more wouldn't hurt?

"one would think you have an obsession with my throat" Lyra murmured sleepily, their activities had been rather tiring and the room was pleasantly warm

"one would be right" Bronn answered, and she snorted "how are you feeling?"

"Are you asking because you care or because you want another round?" Lyra asked peeking at him and he grinned rather wolfishly

He pulled back to stare cheekily up at her "can't it be both? And I remember numerous rounds thank you very much" he gently took her right hand, massaging her wrist and watching with a little smug smirk as she groaned in the pleasure of the bruises being rubbed soothingly.

"With you? Definitely" she answered wriggling from his grasp to get dressed as knocks on the door sounded while Bronn pouted. Lyra bit her lip

He lounged on the bed refusing to get up while Lyra bid for Julan to enter.

"My Lady, My Lord we have another contingent having arrived from Astapor where you would have me place them?" he asked respectfully, keeping his eyes on the wall and away from his Lord and Lady.