┊XXVII┊The Encounter┊

"So... Who's willing to bet that we're lost right now?" Prism snickered. "I do." Peril spoke while Rose just sighed. It was a good thing that most skeletons can't feel temperature, as they would be freezing by now. "Y'know what, lemme in on the bet." Rose deadpanned and Prism and Peril laughed, Error just glancing at them in confusion before looking around. "Is there a way for us to get to a higher ground?" Error sheepishly asked. "You can climb the trees." Peril pointed and Error blinked. "Huh... Why do they have leaves?" "They're pine trees, they don't really lose leaves." Prism explained, ignoring the very faint echoing laughter of a dorito in the background.

Error was mostly just confused on who tf laughed as he looked around, but there seems to be no one in sight. "Huh..." Ah damn it, he must be going crazy again... Wait again? Why again?

"Alright." Error then moved towards the tree and then kneeled down a bit before jumping, yelping a bit when he went higher than intended and quickly grabbed on to the tree and then held on. "Woaaah." Prism gasped softly, a yellow star and a pink heart on his eyelights and Rose blinked, a small blush appearing on his face. "He's amazing." Rose whispered quietly under his breath.

Error then blinked and looked around before seeing the very tall cliff, huh, they're actually close. Error then lets go of the tree and jumped down. "We're close!" Error chirped and Peril blinked. "Pog." Peril grinned and Prism snickered. "Cool." Rose and Peril snorted at that before they then continued on their tracks, on their way to the cliff.

Sooner or later, they were able to reach a clearing and Peril looked up. "Huh, this seems to be the cliff." Peril spoke while Error looked around. "Yeah, this is it. I remember that branch when I jumped off." Error pointed while Rose ended up sputtering on his words while Peril coughed a bit. "Wait- YOU JUMPED OFF?!" Prism gasped in surprise and Error blinked. "Yeah? I don't get what's so surprising about that." Error spoke before stopping a bit when he heard voices. "Wh- Why-" "Sh-" Error then faced forwards and began to walk again before blinking when he saw two monsters.

Rose shook his skull to get ahold of himself and glanced at the monsters. "They seem to be from the Neutral ground, they're markless." Peril explained and Prism nodded. "Looks like it." Prism muttered.

"Well, this is a bright change in scenery, isn’t it?" Error heard as they seem to have stumbled the bloody spot. "Oh hey, I think that's the spot where Error fell. That looks exactly like in the pictures that Comet showed." Prism muttered. "Someone probably fell of a cliff and died here, Jerry-" "Ever heard of Sarcasm?" Error couldn't help but quietly snort at that while Peril chuckled a bit. "Okay, ignoring them, what are we supposed to look for?" Peril spoke and Error thought for a bit, placing his hand over his neck a bit and blinking. "Something blue." Error then turned to them. "Well, that should be easy to spot." Rose hummed and began to look around and Error nodded.

"We should honestly get going though, it's gonna get colder here at night and I'd rather freeze to death trying to get to the Winter Empire." One of the neutrals said, if Error was right, that would be the other one who wasn't named?" "Yeah sure whatever. By the way, look at this cool scarf that I found." The other, probably Jerry, commented and Error felt himself stop before glancing towards the two and seeing the familiar blue scarf. He doesn't know why, but he felt rising anger in him upon seeing that particular scarf in the hands of another, especially one who he's not familiar with.

Without thinking, he then approached them, ignoring the confused calls of the other three. "Err, excuse me?" Error began and the two looked up before blinking in surprise. "Oh hell, I did not expect another person here." One spoke. There was two monsters, one was some kind of bear and the other was a humanoid being with transparent wings, possibly a pixie fairy? Eh, he doesn't know. "What'dya want?" The bear asked. "Jerry don't be rude." The pixie hissed softly and the bear simply rolled his eyes. "Error?" Error glanced to his side and then saw that Peril had walked up besides him now and the Pixie gasped in shock. "Shit- you're from the moon Empire?!" The pixie hissed and Peril deadpanned. "Yeah, so what?" "Heeeyyy don't run off like that!" Prism whined as he then quickly rushed besides Peril and Error with Rose following close behind.