┊Bonus III┊Reminiscing┊

ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ...

ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ...

ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ...

ғɪʟᴇ ᴀᴄᴄᴇssᴇᴅ

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: ғɪʟᴇ ᴄᴏʀʀᴜᴘᴛᴇᴅ

ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏs?

   ʏᴇs             ɴᴏ

ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏs?

✦ ʏᴇs             ɴᴏ

ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ ʙᴏɴᴜs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪɪɪ - ʀᴇᴍɪɴɪsᴄɪɴɢ

Steps echoing throughout the lone cordidor, he found himself walking down the old house, echoey giggles and laughter ringing around, but he knew that they were fake. "[REDACTED]! Come on! We're only getting this done once so hurry up!" "Coming [REDACTED]!" He followed after those echoey laughters that eventually faded, a sad look on his face, why... Why didn't he fight for them- fight for... Him...? Why did he choose something that's not as important as... Them...?

He regrets it... So much... He could've just ignored it and stay as happy as he was in the memories, but now...

Walking through the area and clutching his robe, he then looked around the large area. Sure, he was able to stave off the problem but...

It wasn't worth it.

None of it is.

It costed him his family, and now, he hates him... For real this time, heh... He doesn't even remember him, yet he not only actively avoids him, he pretty much gets quite angry at him, he could understand it though... There was nothing he could do anymore after the deed was done.

Blinking when he heard his magic let out a little ding, he then turned around and the area was soon void of presence once more. It was time to continue his job.

"You're a slow poke, you know that right?" Laughter continued to echo, footsteps following after as blurred figures rushed past the area where the robed being once stood. "I'm trying [REDACTED]! I can't run that fast!" "That's because you float all the time you prick!" "Hey!"

"I miss you."

╞═══╡☽⛭☾╞═══╡

Walking towards the cliff, he couldn't help but stare at the yawning abyss before him, just a black nothingness that devours anything the falls into it. He then carefully squeezed the item in his pocket as he frowned at the VOID below. "Miss ya 'Ror... It's been 5 decades now..." He muttered softly, pulling out the item he's been squeezing and glancing down at it, a lone star shaped locket, opening it, it held two things, a picture of all three of them together, and a picture of Error with his two children. Perfectly pictured and cut to fit the tiny little thing. Closing the locket when he felt footsteps approaching him, he then raised his skull and turned around with a grin. "Oh, I didn't expect you here." His grin tightened a bit.

"Aaaayee Dancey man!" He gave him finger guns. "Howzit hangin'?" "Eh, could've been better." Dance shrugged a bit. "What are you doing here, [REDACTED]?" Dance gave a lazy grin as he stuffed his hands into his hoodie. "Ah ya kno, jus' happened 'ta stumble in Outer's place, da usual." [REDACTED] snickered a bit and Dance nodded, the other turning around again to stare back at the VOID, dropping his grin since Dance isn't watching, he could feel eyesockets at the back of his skull. Suspicious eyesockets. "Y'know pal, ya've been staring at the VOID for a bit... And your... Er... Dialect is kinda missing." "Yep! Just wondering what mah big bro's doin' in the VOID! Also s'normal, thought I change it for a short amount of time." The skeleton chirped, moving his foot a bit.

"Really? Huh... Speaking of which why don't you go look for HIM-" Just as Dance had moved, the other had then smoothly sidestepped, twirling around and kicking the Dancetale Sans into the VOID. Walking towards the edge and looking down. "Oh damn, he fallin'." [REDACTED] snickered as he ignored the screams of the Sans. Dancetale is lucky that that was merely a copy in all honesty. He then sat down, swinging his legs lightly as he then stared at his locket for a bit. "I know ya still out there broski." He whispered softly as he then took a deep breath in before tossing the locket into the VOID. "Hope the locket find it's way t'ya. I hav'a massive feelin' ya gonna need it for whateva problem ya might be facin." The colorful being then grinned a bit. "And knowin' ya, ya def have an unrad problem goin' on." That, and because his own senses just says so.

He then reached into his shirt and pulled out a similar locket, opening it and smiling gently at the contents inside, it was the same as one of the sides of the locket, but this time, with him, Ink and Error. But this time, on the other side of the locket, was him photo bombing the twins' picture. Ah, that was a fun time. He hopes that Ink still has his, and that it wasn't taken away...

No wait- he definitely still has it. He would go apeshit if it was ever taken away from it.

Looking up at the stars, he then closed his eyesockets and smirking a bit considering he caused the destruction of an AU by having the Dancetale Sans copy fall into the VOID.

╞═══╡☽⛭☾╞═══╡

Deep within the walls of confinement, a lone skeleton sat leaning against the wall and staring at nothing, and also everything somehow, he doesn't know, it's been a while since he had interacted with anyone, glancing at the broken camera in the room, that has been broken for the twenty seventh time now and has since never been replaced because it will just keep getting broken, and the cowards who kept replacing it avoids his room now because of how he violently ripped someone into pieces. Ah, that was fun. The blood wasn't though.

He blinked when he felt an AU starting to crumble, it wasn't anywhere near other AUs so why did it collapsed?

Eh, either way, since it was a Dancetale Copy, it was well deserved considering that the original Dancetale was part of the council. A small smirk appeared on his face at that, ah, so well deserved.

Reaching up and placing his hands on his neck and then carefully unwrapping the locket around it, he then opened the star shaped locket and stared at the contents, Error, Fresh and himself on one side, and him with his nephews on the other, the Dreamtale twins.

"Someday, Error, we'll meet again." He whispered softly, closing the locket and putting it into his shirt. He's not gonna give up, not now, not when Error had became an Error, hell not even when he became his opposite, his relationship with his family is the one thing he'll never forget... A blessing from his parent, he supposes.

Reaching a hand to his wrist and fidgeting with a string that's only seen by him and his counterpart, he could feel the power radiating from it, he knows that they can't interfere, they can't give him his emotions... But... He guesses he can be thankful for it. He can't experience boredom with the lack of his vials, so staring at nothing and waiting is the best option he's got. Placing a hand on his chest and feeling a very faint beat, he hummed a bit.

Soon.

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

Hope y'all liked the three different povs <3

P sure all three are obvious even without the names, but if it's not then eh fgdhdjdnfm

Ah well, hope y'all liked this chappie!

Adieu!