Queen Litana

That Queen of The Jungle has always been enchanted by that red haired male ever since their first meeting.

His intelligence.

His caring nature.

Even though that noble admitted that he was pretty much acting to gain her favor, Litana's opinion of the younger has never changed in the slightest.

Before she knows it, she fell in love with the Hero. And not one to keep her feeling a secret, She's been hinting it to the dense redhead until one day, after meeting with the important people of the Western Continent, Litana comes forth and confessed to the crimson-haired commander.

His clueless expression was priceless, though it pained her a lot when he asked back.

"...why did you choose me, your majesty?"

She couldn’t tell if it was his low self esteem talking or whether this sharp ex-commander is actually close-packed when it comes to matter of heart. But well...

That was a genuine confusion.

And Cale was being formal too because it hasn't been long since the meeting was dismissed.

To which, Litana then listed all of the things that made her fall for him.

His face scrunched up a bit as if troubled. Before then he let out one question that she has never thought would hurt her that much.

"I'm sorry, your majesty. But didn't you just mistaken this as being grateful for my so called 'heroic' actions...?"

Granted, she didn't know him that much at the time.

And there's always been this mysterious aura surrounding the nobleman. But she's not backing out.

It's not even a matter of pride.

Maybe she's a hopeless romantic— but she felt that Cale Henituse was indeed the one she's been looking for. And the right person to stand by her side.

"My words and my descriptions alone wouldn't be enough, but I honestly don't know if you would accept the answer such as, 'I feel like you're my soulmate'."

She smiled helplessly, but Cale is paying attention to the dark skinned queen.

"Young master Cale has always been more of a logical person. Superstition and our beliefs might differs as well. But I strongly believed that you're the one I needed in my life as Litana, And not just the Queen of the Jungle"

There's a flicker in those Reddish-brown pair...

Litana realized that Cale figured out something at that moment although he shared none of his thoughts to the outside world.

In the end, He asked for some times to think of it.

And Litana was willing to wait.

Saying that she wouldn't bother the young master and only asked for a clear answer or an invitation for a meeting somewhere in the future— Litana left with a calm heart unlike the redhead's mind who turned chaotic at that moment.

He's still young.

Not ready to get married.

In addition, Queen Litana knows nothing about the real him.

That being said, this could also be his opportunity...

Being a consort, he's going to have her share of riches but held no actual position.

The jungle is a peaceful place, more than Roan Empire, which just changed its status from a Kingdom.

There are also some other benefits that logically speaking would be great for him.