Cale Barrow

Chaos and Destruction.

Cale Barrow, or the supervillain that's more widely known as White Star was staring at the Genocide that's happening before his very eyes in satisfaction.

Something that he shouldn't have been able to feel due to his curse, yet he is now able to thanks to a certain someone.

"Well, aren't you a happy little kid"

The menacing smirk that has been up on that masked man's face for the past hours suddenly melts as he finally heard the voice of his sweetheart.

Listless and without any emotions unnecessary displayed- Barrow is addicted to the voice of his little minx.

Turning his head around, the different shades of Reddish-brown pairs meet each other.

The Bear King, Sayeru who was escorting the redhead with golden mask bowed before leaving the couple to have some privacy as his liege walked closer to his lover who merely glanced at all of the screamings of the warriors before scrunching his beautiful face upon the nasty smells of gore.

"Yeah, no. I'm going back to bed"

Expecting such reaction coming from his 'kindhearted' lover, Barrow chuckled fondly.

"Not your cup of tea, my angel?"

Gosh, just how smitten he is to this sexy man.

But really, who can blame him to fall this deep to the person who literally shares half of his curse and made him able to feel again.

White Star was not someone who believes in superstition and all that bullshit, especially fate.

But, really, he could not think of his meeting with this fallen noble as anything but the universe's way to say that he has been punished enough.

That villain doesn't even know how love works after lacking any form of it for centuries.

Yet this smart, sly, ethereal beauty just caught his heart at the first time they strike a conversation on one random mine night at the bar.

He wanted the world to burn.

And Barrow could have sworn that he sees cupid as his heart was shot by the stupid arrow.

The funny thing is, he doesn't seem to mind it at all. He enjoyed the time he spent with the young noble despite the other being drunk...

Curious, he sent spies to watch over the redhead when he heard how a vicious bastard dares to beat up the apple of his eyes before leaving with two of young noble's two closes people in his entire fucked up life.

No one cares for his beloved.

Yet the kind man just could not leave.

And for the people who could not cherish his angel.

"They deserved to die"

But of course, smart as he is, he did not straightforwardly attacked Henituse Territory and the Roan Kingdom.

Gradually.

One by one.

All the while he made his move on the redhead personally.

Making his dear angel realized that he was not appreciated by his own family. That he has no place there... and that he can do better for him.

Eventually, the young noble gives in.

Tired of not having anything goes to his plan, it seemed as if the universe itself hated him for no reason.

"The time is wrapped for you"