Chapter Eleven - Iris

These Women Aren't
The Only Ones Who Will Need A Plan B

Rafael Garcia, a meninist and man who believes abortion solves all of his problems, is a known blackmailer whose scandal has spread wide all over California. Rafael Garcia spoke at a press conference just yesterday, where he claimed he was an honorable man yet proceeded to threaten the crowd of reports and journalists, including myself. I believe an honorable man does not need to claim it to the world to hear.

An honorable man will prove his honor, respect, and worth through and through with his actions. Soccer players don't require much knowledge other than knowing how to kick a ball around, which clearly shows Mr. Garcia didn't even attend school. Sofia Vasquez and other women have stepped up to speak about their traumatic experiences with Mr. Garcia, claiming that he was an angry man with violent tendencies.

My heart bleeds for every woman that was once entrapped in Mr. Garcia's claws, and my heart aches for the women who will have to live their lives with emotional and mental trauma while the man responsible roams free.

Our bodies. Our choice. When will women stop having men controlling their lives? When will women have the freedom to do whatever they want with their bodies? When will we stop allowing the wrong people to have power and control over us?

AUTHORS NOTE: IM POSTING THIS AS A SEPARATE CHAPTER BECAUSE I WANT HER ARTICLE TO SHINE SO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT SHE WROTE!

Follow me on Instagram & Tiktok @readingwithlabelle