Chapter Fourteen - Iris

"Want you to take the ache away," I whispered carefully, keeping my eyes on him to appraise his reaction.

Galvanizing, honey-green eyes met mine as he dipped his face down so close to me that I breathed in every heavy exhale he let out. I closed my eyes in keen anticipation once I felt his lips attach to the column of my neck.

My hands rested on the backs of his shoulder blades as my head fell back, making room for his mouth, silently telling him to give me more. I felt his mouth leave open-mouthed kisses that turned harsher. I knew what he was doing, leaving bites, evidence that he was there, and it should have made me angry that he was marking me like I was his property.

Yet, I wasn't angry. I was intoxicated. High. Drunk off the savageness that was Rafael. I whimpered when I felt him soothe each bite with his tongue.

"You always smell so fucking good." He rasped, his nose skimming down my neck and across my chest before his tongue licked a stripe down the valley of my breasts.

His hair tickled my skin as he nuzzled my breasts through my bra. They felt heavy, needing a man to hold them, knead them, and taste them. I felt his mouth latch onto a nipple through the thin material of my bra, and I writhed against the feeling of his hot and enthusiastic mouth. A strangled sound ripped out of my throat as he bit down on the nipple before repeating the same action to the other one.

Dark eyes stayed on me as he went lower, bending his knees so that he could kiss my stomach, his hands gripping the backs of my thighs as he kissed around my navel before leaving a wet kiss there. I bucked my hips forward, inexplicitly telling him to hurry up, and I heard him chuckle against my skin at my urgency. I felt his fingers at my panties, and in one swift motion, he pulled them down my legs.

The movement had me looking down to see him bunch up the wet material and bring it to his nose. He took a whiff, and I watched him close his eyes as he cursed under his breath.

Oh god, oh my god.

I shook when he left a kiss on my mound—a soft kiss. I barely felt it, but at the same time, it had me vibrating with need. He stood right back up, and large hands reached for my hips as he picked me up, then set me down on his desk.

The coolness of the desk against my bare skin did nothing. I was hot. Too hot, burning up with a temperature high enough to be considered a fever. All from this enticing man who had a dirty and very skillful mouth. I could still recall the first time he touched me as if it was yesterday.

"Spread your legs for me, Iris, and bend them to your chest."

Without as much as a blink of an eye, I adjusted myself further onto the desk, then did exactly what he told me to do.

"Look how good you are at listening." He spoke, his lips twitching into a smug smirk, "Keep it up, and I'll show you how good girls get rewarded."

He praised me, and something inside of me ignited. I found myself wanting to please him, wanting to obey him, wanting to be his girl again like how I was all those years ago. I hadn't been with a man in months, and even when I was married Ali never got me off. Yet here I was, sitting practically naked on the desk of the man who crushed my heart in the palm of his hand.

I leaned back but kept my eyes on him, watching him. I watched his eyes zero down to my pussy, and the longer he stared, the wetter I got. It was ludicrous how my body reacted to this man. As if he was holding an invisible remote control and he could press any button, say any command, and my body would fold, spread, and do whatever he wanted without a single thought.

Finally, I saw him get on his knees right in front of me, and I shook in anticipation. I felt his warm breath on me before the tip of his tongue peeked out for a lick. I shuddered in longing.