Chapter Thirty-One - Rafael

An angel.

A goddamn angel.

No way the woman that was standing in front of me was human. She was too beautiful, too seraphic to be human. Too surreal to be my woman, yet she was. Every inch of this woman was mine.

Donned in a mini black dress that reached the apex of her thighs with rhinestone shoulder straps, and a low-cut backline, this woman had me wanting to get on my knees right outside of her apartment door.

It clung to her hips effortlessly, and it touched her skin in a way I craved to. Her hair was let down out of its usual ponytail, and it fell down her back in endless waves of honey and cinnamon. Her bangs were parted, tucked lazily at either side, framing her face and giving me a peek of those eyes.

But God, I love her eyes.

They were the colors of deep jungles and vast forests. Her lips were painted a crimson red, the same color as the killer heels she had on.

All I could think about was wanting to feel the tip of her heel digging into my back as I tasted that sweet cunt.

Fuck.

I missed how she tasted. I missed how she felt squeezing me, milking me, and tonight was the night I'd fuck her to make up for all the time we spent apart.

I could smell her perfume mixed in with the intoxicating smell of caramel, and her scent alone had my cock weeping for a touch, a taste, for anything.

"Beautiful, mi amor, so fucking beautiful."

"Thank you." She blushed, placing her coat over her arm, before locking the door and stepping out with me.

I kissed the top of her hand as I led her towards my car. I opened the door and helped her before going round to my seat.

"Do you remember Maxine?" She asked once I drove out of her parking lot.

I nodded my head, surprised that she still remembered my first car.

"I still have her. She's in my garage."

"That was the first time you touched me." She spoke, and I turned my head to see her smiling at me. "I was scared of trying to get into it, and I thought you'd laugh at me."

"I would never laugh at you, and I even tried to help you, but you were so fucking stubborn."

She scrunched her nose up at that. "Your truck was a hundred feet off the floor."

"Do you remember what I told you that day?"

"Something stupid."

"I told you, once you see how smooth Maxine is, you'll start begging me for a ride."

"Like I said, something stupid." She repeated, reaching over to squeeze my arm.

I reached for her hand and left a kiss on her wrist but kept my eyes on the road as I spoke.

"You're gonna tell me that you didn't want me."

"I think the attraction was always there, but the urge to act on it wasn't. The first time I was into you was when you showed up at my doorstep. You were so nice, and it had me looking at you differently. What was running through your mind when you first kissed me?"

"I was thinking that I hated seeing you upset and that I wanted to take it away."

She hummed in response but didn't say anything else to let me know if it was a good answer or not. Her hands fell into her lap, and I saw her twiddle her fingers nervously as I drove the rest of the way to the restaurant in silence.