chapter - 2

" What you did taehyung? "

" I did nothing appa. " Said taehyung. It was evening when he reached home. He knew his parents are going to ask him questions but he didn't expect them to be this angry.

His appa put some crumble papers in front of him. He mentally slapped himself for being this irresponsible. He should have born those papers. Actually he was trying to write a letter to the king. And these were drafts he put in the dustbin.

" You lied the king if they get to know about this lie they will kill us. " Said his appa angrily.

" I didn't lie.  according to our neighborhood I am not good looking I mean I know they are just jealous but still it's their opinion right? So if the king send people to ask them they will only say bad things about me so I will not get caught.

And about the second lie it's not that the king is going to send a doctor to check me. No omega will lie about this matter And I will never marry anyone in future so I will not have any child.

Just hopes king get the letter and read. And then break this marriage. We will be free. " Said taehyung and looked at his parents. His parents looked so done with him.

His mom came and took his ear and pulled it hard. " You idiot, you think his Majesty is stupid."

A woman from their neighborhood fell down from the chair " Did I just heard someone calling the king stupid? '

Taehyung was grounded. He was punished by his father that he will stay inside his room and read until they told him to go out.

He pouted.

Kim couple waited anxiously for something to happen but nothing happened.
Three days letter lots of cars were parked in front of their house again. Some people came from palace so taehyung could choose what he is going to wear in his wedding. After all he is going to marry the king.

Taehyung was sad hid plan didn't work. Why the king is so stubborn he doesn't want to marry this old king. He don't even know how he looked. He asked his parents about how king looked. They told him they were very young when they saw the king. He have blue eyes and he was good looking. And since he is vampire he probably looked the same right now.

The palace was beautifully decorated. Everyone was happy especially the vampire council since they were waiting for this moment for years.

All the relatives of jungkook came to congratulate him. They were happy for him. Jungkook just nodded to them thinking why it's a big deal.

His parents were here. They were smiling waiting for the bride to come.

Taehyung was ready for his marriage he was looking beautiful wearing white. He is also wearing a flower crown and a silk veil was hanging from it.

His parents cried seeing him like this. They didn't know if they should be happy or sad. They were happy because finally they are seeing their son in wedding clothes. They are sad because they don't know if he is going to be happy in palace.

Taehyung's mother gave him some advice on how to behave, how to listen to his husband, how not to do anything mischievous, take care of himself.

Taehyung hugged his parents and cried. He didn't wanted to get married and stay will his family but now it's not possible.

He was also scared of the king. But didn't said anything because he knew his parents are going to worry.

When taehyung arrived he was literally shivering. His one hand was grabbing his appa's hand and another one is holding his mother's hand. His parents were nervous it's not like every day they came to palace and met the king.