chapter - 5 ( last chapter)

Taehyung was checking himself in the mirror. Everything was fine but when he looked at his belly it looks little bit swollen. He was feeling little bit weird.
Am I gaining weight. Yes it's probably because now I barely work. There were so many maids for me. Taehyung sighed he thought he should start doing some work.

He decided to wash his and jungkook's clothes. That's the best thing he can do because he doesn't know any other works.

He gathered all the dirty clothes and start washing. He felt like he didn't had any energy at all. It was getting hard for him to wash all the clothes.

Damm I am really getting fat and lazy he thought.
While he was washing all the clothes mark came to him and almost got a heart attack to see him like this. He snatched the clothes from him and asked " do you want me to die? If his majesty saw you like this. He will kill all the servants. "

" he will not do anything like this. Don't worry it's me who wants to do this work. " answered taehyung and start gathering all the clothes on a bucket.

" but why? " asked mark panicked.

" it's just. Nothing. " he tried to lift up the bucket but it was too heavy for him. He asked mark to help him. They lifted up the bucket and start going towards the the place where they dry all the clothes. What taehyung didn't expect is that he will encounter his parents.

His parents came to surprise him but when they saw him lifting up the bucket full of clothes their blood boiled. They saw taehyung looked tired and his clothes were wet.
How could the king made him work like this. They would have find their son a wealthy family if it's not the king. Taehyung is so pretty that any family would have except him. They rarely made their son work that's why taehyung didn't know how to do other works.

" appa? " taehyung put down the bucket and happily went to his father's arms.

" why are working taehyung? " his appa asked making him pout.

" appa actually... " before he could answer they heard footsteps.

Jungkook gets to that his in laws are coming so he finished his meeting early and start walking towards his room.

He get confused seeing taehyung standing with wet clothes. He was about to ask him what happened he faced his father in law who looked like he could kill him.

Taehyung looked a his father and about to stop him. But his father glared at him and and " go change your clothes. "

Taehyung was about to say something when jungkook also looked at him and said " go... "

Both his father and husband looked scary they didn't look like they will listen to him right now. So he pouted and went to his room.

His mother wanted to go with him but didn't because she knew if she didn't stopped taehyung's appa will do something in anger. And no matter what he can't just shout at the king.

" how was your journey appa? " jungkook asked seeing him quite.

" you are asking me how was my journey. How dare you make my son work ? You have so many workers here and you wanted my son to wash clothes ? Your majesty care to tell me why you wanted my son to marry you so he could do your work?... " taehyung's appa was litterly shouting at the but jungkook didn't get angry. He just stand there listening.

Taehyung's eomma made his husband stop and dragged him towards taehyung's room.

Jungkook silently followed him and entered his and taehyung's room.

Taehyung changed his clothes and sat on his bed waiting for his parents and jungkook to tell them that he is the one who wanted to work. He suddenly felt like something moved in his stomach and clutched his stomach with his hands.