𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗-𝚓𝚘𝚑𝚗 𝚂𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚋𝚢 (𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚙𝚝 𝟸)

words: 267

it had been a week since john left you alone, crying. you had seen him every now and again but he just gave you dirty looks. you had never seen him hate you so much and it pained you to think that he would never take you back. you stayed out his way, thinking that all he needed was time and everything would sort itself out.

it was the middle of the night, you were lying in bed with a lamp on, reading a book, when there was a knock on your front door. scrambling out of bed, you ran down the stairs, almost tripping and opened the door to see the person you hoped for. john.

"i'm sorry y/n" he sighed "i'm sorry for blaming you for what happened at the dinner party."

i scoffed, smiling at him "what made you come to your senses?"

"michael explained everything. he explained how it was all his fault and he shouldn't have done that. so i came right here to apologize, after punching his face in of course.' he chuckled.

"well,"i suddenly became serious "i've heard why you're here but i haven't actually heard an apology.'

'i'm sorry y/n. i should've listened when you tried to explain.' he got down on one knee and held my hands in his "are you still going to marry me?"

"well, it would be a waste of a dress, a day and a lot of alcohol if we didn't. of course i will." i chuckled.

john stood from his knee, wrapping his arms around my waist and spinning me around, kissing my lips as my feet lifted from the air.

-----------------------------------------

i haven't written in a while so i really hope you liked this :)