𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑-𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚋𝚢

words:300

you've just finished a long day at the office and you're excited to come home to see tommy. he normally stays up waiting for you so he can see you.

you step into the house and go upstairs to hear something in your bedroom. you can tell it's tommy so you rush to see what's going on.

you open the door to find tommy cheating on you! cheating on you with lizzie!

you knew he was broken after grace died but he certainly wasn't this broken.
reasons that he would do this started to flood your head but you couldn't find one reasonable enough.

you gasp and walk away. tommy looks at you and moves away from lizzie trying to make it look like nothing happened. even though it's no use.

he chases after you "y/n, wait, wait!"

you carry on walking and he doesn't really get your attention till you're at the door "i'm sorry."
you turn around "sorry. you're sorry. well you're obviously not or you wouldn't have done it."
tommy opens his mouth but quickly closes it again. he couldn't thing of what he says.

after a long, awkward silence,he finally says "i know, there's no good excuse. i regret everything. i love you."
"if you love me then you wouldn't cheat on me." you scream.
"when i saw you i fell in love with you. i loved you." tommy's eyes are now filling with tears.
"did you thought?" you cry and walk out.

you walk down the street and can't stop crying but you know you can't turn back now. and you think to yourself 'well he must not love me or he'd be chasing after me right now' and it starts raining but you don't stop. you walk through the rain. all alone.

——————————————————————————

i hope you liked this sad one. once again, tell me what you think❤️