𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛-𝚖𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚎𝚕 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚢

you've been waiting for michael to come back from america for what feels like ages!
he's coming back today so you've gone with polly to get him.

you're sat on the hood of the car and michael walks out of the building that you're parked in front of.
after him walks out some blonde girl that you don't know.
she stops right beside michael and grabs him by the arm.
putting his hand on her arm he says "this is gina gray."

you stop "gina GRAY! what the fuck!"
michael stops you when you try to walk away "what's your problem?"
"before you left, you said you love me and nothing in america will change that. i was an idiot for believing you." you say and twist yourself out of his grip.
"y/n i'm sorry." he calls to you as you storm away.
you turn back "sorry! you're sorry! sorry for what? sorry for leaving the girl you said you'd always love for her. for this american whore!"
"what do you want? what do you want me to do?" he asks as tears roll down your face.
sobbing, you say "i want you to tell me you kept your promise. i want you to tell me you love me, not her."
you watch him look down at his feet and stand in silence. after a moment, you say "yeah, i thought so." and you leave.
as you do so, you hear michael calling your name over and over again. you don't turn back. you don't even think about doing so.

——————————————————————————

hope you liked my other michael story.❤️