𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞-𝚓𝚘𝚑𝚗 𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚋𝚢

words:255
y/f/i:your first initial

you go home to see john getting ready for dinner with his family and you remember that you're supposed to be going with him. you quickly put on some makeup and a nice dress and do your hair.
just as you and john are about to leave, he stops you and wraps a necklace around your neck.
it's gold with a heart pendant that has '𝕪/𝕗/𝕚&𝕛'

at dinner, you sit with john to your left and michael to your right.

half way through dinner, you're talking to tommy, across the table, about the wedding (you and john are engaged) and you feel a hand graze your right thigh. (that is the side michael is sat on) and this makes you tense up.

later that night, you go home and on the way back, you can tell john is pissed off. you keep asking why but he's ignoring you.
when you get in, he closes your door and you both sit on the bed "why didn't you push his hand away?" john asks.
"what are you talking about." but you know exactly what he's talking about.
"you know so stop fucking with me."
you start to tear up "i tried but he his grasp was too tight, he wouldn't let go!"
"i don't believe you" john says and stands up to walk out.
you grab his hand "john wait. i'll talk to him. just please don't leave. not like dad did!"
he just shakes his head and walks out, leaving with you crying.

——————————————————————————

i thought i'd do a sad one. please tell me what you thought of this one❤️