𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎-𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚗 𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚋𝚢

words:305

you had been in america for a month now, and had really been missing your boyfriend (finn shelby). Every night, you dreamed of going back and seeing him. The thought made you smile.

you were on a boat on your way back and you were travelling on one of the peaky blinders boats.
sitting there, getting ready to stop, you though of finn and his reaction to seeing you again.

the boat came to a stop and you ran off to see finn there, waiting for you. you ran up and jumped into his arms kissing him.
you knew even though you were away for a long time, you would never forget this feeling. and you hadn't.
yet it still felt as amazing as the first time he kissed you!

finn put you back on the floor and held your hands. he took a step forward, so you were only an inch apart, and he looked into your eyes. "I missed you y/n y/l/n."
"I missed you too finn shelby."

you started to walk back but he stopped you. "y/n i fell in love with you the moment i saw you and nothing has changed since. i still love you and i will love you forever. i want to be with you forever, i want to grow old and die with you. so..." he got down on one knee "will you marry me?"

your eyes started to tear up and you held his face in your hands "yes."

he stood up, put the ring on your finger and wrapped his arm around you. you started walking and climbed into tommy's car. you were so focused on finn you didn't even see him there.
after this, you smiled every time you saw finn, even when you didn't want to, you just couldn't not smile.

——————————————————————————

thought i'd start with a happy one for you. please tell me what you think❤️