ATHENA'S QUEST (AMAZONS)

3 months later

Percy

I stood at the boundaries of the Adirondack Park, waiting for Athena to show up and tell me what I must do. She was also apparently bringing me two companions to keep me company, they couldn't help on my quest, but they'd stop me from getting bored. There was a flash of light, and a rustle. I turned around and bowed to Athena.

"So, what is it that you want me to do, Lady Athena" I asked.

"Well, I had originally thought of you doing the Labours of Hercules, who once was the greatest hero. But, you've done most of them already, so I'll just give you three objectives. One, is to get the Girdle of Hippolyta, which should be easy enough, the second, however, is difficult. Even for you. I will increase your demigod scent by 200%, so that any monster within a 100 miles will know where you are. You must survive like that for a week. Oh, and no hiding. You must face them all. The last objective, assuming you survive the second one, well, I'll tell you if you finish the second objective, alright?"

"Erm, ok, but who are my two companions?" I asked. Athena smiled, "Oh, you're best friends with them. And they could learn some fighting skills by watching you anyway." She snapped her fingers, and out of the shadows, Nico appeared. There was a barely perceptible rustle, and Thalia dropped down from the tree.

"Thalia! How long have you been spying on me?" I wondered.

"Quite a while, Seaweed Brain. You were always too stupid to sense when someone's following you. Why do you think I chose the forest as a meeting place?" Thalia replied.

"Oh, so Artemis is near?"

"Yeah, she let me accompany you, I think she thinks you're the only decent man left on Earth".

"Huh. Coming from her, that means a lot..."

"Oh boy, I can't wait to see you fight those monsters Percy, and especially against La- ahem, I mean the Drakons that'll probably appear." Nico said.

I squinted my eyes at him, he almost let something slip, and Athena was glaring at him. I glanced at Thalia, who was also staring at Nico the same way as I was.

"Well, enough time wasted, I suggest you hurry up and go find the Amazons, Jackson. Now, close your eyes, and hold your breath, and try not to throw up." Athena said.

"Wha..?.?" Was all I got out before we were blinded by a golden light.

Once the golden light faded, I felt me, Thalia and Nico beside me. All three of us instantly raised our hand to our mouths and coughed slightly. I was pretty sure all three of us were green.

"So, where are we?" Nico asked.

"Um, hey, I recognize this place! We're in Seattle. Alright, we need to fight the Amazon store." I said.

"What? You mean, the Amazon store as in Amazon the online shopping center?" Thalia asked, incredulous.

"Yeah, online Amazon and the ancient Amazons are the same. Massive flirts and they even sell pegasi!" I complained.

"Oh, well, I didn't know that. You have any idea on how to obtain the girdle?"

"Yeah. Walk in there, get captured, beaten up, swear on the Styx that I'll return it once I show it to Athena, and poof, done." I said.

"Seriously, did you think I'm that stupid? It's going to be much, much harder to get the girdle, I promise you." A voice said. All three of us instantly whirled around, trying to see where the voice had come from.

"I'm right here, dumbos." We turned to see a blonde haired woman with stormy gray eyes standing right in front of us with a smug expression.

"Lady Athena. Didn't you say that I wasn't supposed to get any help?"