SLAVE

Percy

Percy walked into his tent, his eyes already scanning the entire room, carefully looking out for traps and the likes. He found none, and gave a sigh of relief. He was rather surprised at how comfy his tent was. And it looked a lot bigger from the inside than the outside. His tent had a comfy looking bed that was large enough to fit his newly increased frame with a simple wooden dresser. There was also a desk and a chair, even though he had no idea what that was supposed to be used for. Then he noticed a piece of paper lying on the desk. He walked over, picked it up and read it.

To Perseus Jackson, Guardian (And Slave!) of the Hunt,

Get up at 10 am, and report to my tent. The chores that you are mandated to do includes cooking breakfast, lunch and dinner, sharpening the arrows, knives and swords, and washing the clothes. Among other things. Oh, and remember, after today, you have to wake up at 6 am. I'm only letting you and the rest sleep so late because we're behind schedule. Now, go to sleep.

A

"Definitely my own personal underworld..." Percy thought glumly before putting the list down and crashing onto bed and falling into a deep sleep. He was woken up by a huge surge of electricity. He instantly shot up, expecting Thalia to be in his tent, laughing her head off. Instead, his tent was empty, and nothing was moved. He looked at the clock. 7:30 am. He frowned. That shock was very strong, which meant either Zeus, which was unlikely, or Thalia was very angry and very pissed. Percy got out of his tent as quickly and quietly as he could, following the source of electricity, Riptide uncapped in his right hand and his left hand already hovering near his three knives on his shoulder. To his surprise, instead of leading to Thalia's tent, he sensed it coming from Artemis's tent. He also felt and saw a silvery suppressing magic that seemed to be dimming the shock down to a low buzz. He stopped in front of the tent and tried to listen but all he could hear was muffled and indistinct noises.

"My Lady? Is everything alright? Can you hear me?" Percy asked in a loudish voice. No answer. He frowned. He decided to try knocking. Unfortunately for him, his hand made contact with the door at the same moment another pulse of electricity shot through the barrier. The instant his hand touched the door, there was a loud Crack! And he felt himself flying backwards, his hand literally smoking. More bad luck for him. He landed face down in front of a Hunters tent with a loud crash. The next thing he knew, he was instantly flipped over with a foot pushing against his throat. He opened his eyes and to his horror, recognized the girl as Phoebe. Oh shit... Percy thought.

Phoebe's eyes flared when she saw him. She whipped out her knife, putting it right next to his neck. "You dare try to sneak into our tent, boy?" She screamed.

The other hunters, woken up by the commotion, notched their arrows, pointing straight at his head. Hades, what'd I do to deserve this? Percy thought.

He opened his mouth to speak, but Phoebe just stepped down harder, choking him. "No. I don't want to listen to your disgusting words and lies, boy, instead I think I'll-" Phoebe snarled, but stopped as they heard Artemis and Thalia talking or yelling at the entrance of her tent

"Ok, listen Thalia, I will not permit you to go and give her a piece of your mind, no matter how much I dislike what she did and no matter how much she des-"

"But my lady, she was my best friend along with Percy, closer than Jason, and when she just did something so..so stupid that I can't help but just find a place to vent my anger! I can't believe that she could have been such a bitch!" Thalia was ranting.

"Thalia, watch your language." Artemis said.

"I'm sorry. It's just that, agh, ugh! My Lady, I request that I get Percy up to have a fight with him, it'll give me a vent. And I want to see how good he is with those twin swords of his." Thalia asked.