This isn't love, right ?

I didn't choose you. 

My heart did. 

I didn't want you. 

My soul did.

 I tried, every time you smiled, I tried so hard not to let my heart do a backflip and skip a beat. I tried so hard not to smile like an idiot, but my body doesn't obey me. It does what my heart tells it to do.

My brain told me not to, but my heart ? It screamed at me to give my everything to you. Be yours and make you mine. 

But we say the powerful wins the war. And so my mind won this war like it does every time. My heart got bound in ropes , that held it back from falling for you.

But the tighter the ropes held it, the more it pulled it down and fell for you nonetheless. The brain shows authority, making me believe this isn't love. It wants me to believe this is fake.

What is love anyways right ? Is it the fuzzy feeling I have every time your hand brushes past mine or is the scenarios I imagine us in ? I guess it's the day dreams I have of how it would feel to be near you, to hold you when I'm down.

That's not love. Right ?

You're my 3 AM thoughts, vulnerable and filled with emotions. I tell you how I feel every night when I whisper it to the dark room and twinkling stars. Wishing you'd hear me every time. Wishing the wind carries the echo of my words to your ears, gently placing them down for you1to listen over and over again until you tell me you feel the same.

Will that night ever come ? Or will I dwindle away one day, with my echoes forever longing your touch and your voice telling me you loved me. I'm not scared of death. It comes eventually.

I'm scared of the day you tell me you love me. What will I tell my mind then ? How will I convince myself it's not love when it was love all along. How will I tell my mind that those whispers reached you and sent them back the same way.How will my heart react to it ? Will it be happy ?

Will /I/ be happy ?

These thoughts cloud my brain, making me dizzy with anticipation and excitement. I look up and smile at the twinkling night sky, it was as if it smiled down and nodded at me.

I knew I'd always be happy wherever I'd be with you.

[ AUTHOR'S NOTE ] 

WELCOME TO A NEW BOOK !!! THIS ISN'T A FANFICTION BUT A ASSORTMENT OF MY WRITINGS <3

HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THIS :)