Girl crush

Her. It was meant to be her.

 It was never meant to be him. She was the one Lynn would turn around and find smiling back at her. She was the one that caught her eye in the crowd of hundreds, her hazel eyes sparkling under the sun sending a weird warmth to her body. Her honey brown hair, soft as feather brushing against her skin, drawing her senses alive. 

She always felt her senses were amplified around her, trying to catch even a slight glimpse of her enchanting actions, something as simple as smiling made her fall more for 'her'. Her brown skin looked ever so radiant under the sun, like the golden hues of the setting sun casted a spell on her skin, to mesmerize everyone around her.

But If she was the sunshine, Lynn was the moonshine. 

She hid around in the dark, watching the sun from afar. Her cool nature foreshadowed her unhappiness. Watching was what she did, watching her walk away. Watching the sun walk away into a new day, leaving the moonshine alone in the darkness with no one to glow for. Eventually the moonshine dies out. 

But the sunshine ? 

It continues to burn brighter every day, little does moonshine know that she is spreading her light looking for a lost moonshine that will never come.