Chapter 3 - Seigaku

Her first day of school didn't start for a few days (3 to be exact), so Yasuko decided to walk around the area near Seigaku to familiarize herself with it. Her home was a thirty minute walk away from the school. It would be a great way to get exercise with walking and it wouldn't burden her that much, she was almost over her seven month mark of her ACL surgery.

She wanted to play volleyball again. The feeling of running on the court, jumping, spiking the ball, receiving the ball - she wanted to go back to the court and play.

Yasuko looked at her left knee, the knee brace no longer attached. During the majority of the beginning of her ACL surgery she wore the brace for eight weeks. She didn't wear it much now due to her healing fine, but once in a while she did if she felt pain, like yesterday when she left Shiratorizawa.

'I've been doing rehab training for seven months... Just two more and I can properly return... But, I don't want to wait that long...' The black haired girl sighed, adjusting her medical mask. 'I shouldn't rush it and carelessly injure myself due to my impatience.'

Taking out her phone, she got online to see if anyone was in the groupchat.

Volleyball Things🏐💅

WristsGoBurrrrr

Anyone on?

Okay Tori-kun what's with this new name?

BakiBaki is online

BakiBaki

YASU-CHANNNNN!

Hello!

It's because of your wrists!

It's so weird how they bend like that!

WristsGoBurrrrr

...

They aren't that weird

BakiBaki

No no!

Kinda creepy tbh

FakeBlonde is online

FakeBlonde

You're one to talk Tendou

FakeBlonde?!

What the heck?!

My hair is ash blonde you asshole!

BakiBaki

Eeeeeeh~

But you are a fake blonde since you're hair is more of a grey than ash blonde

FakeBlonde

Tendou I'm going to kill you later!

BakiBaki

SemiSemi is being mean to me Yasu-chan~!!!

WristsGoBurrrrr

Get in a hit for me Eita

BakiBaki

THE BETRAYAL!

I can only trust Wakatoshi-kun now!

Libero is online

TachiWachi is online

TachiWachi

...What's with this name? You didn't even spell it correctly