Chapter 7 - Kikumaru

The next day, Yasuko woke up early to see Kiyoomi looming over her. With his resting face and dark aura around him, it actually scared her to wake up to that.

Not that she'll admit it.

"What are you doing?" She asked, blinking as he stared down at her. "How long have you been watching me?"

"For two minutes," he answered and leaned back so she could sit up. "There's someone at the door."

Yasuko deadpanned. "Why didn't you answer it?"

His face scrunched up. "I don't know them and they look like a disgusting germ." He tilted his head before adding, "He's also loud."

"Ah." Yup, it was Eiji. "Okay, I'll get the door, just give me a moment to change and brush my teeth."

"Ok." The black haired boy nodded and walked out her room. She sighed, getting up to grab her uniform which she hung up and head to the bathroom.

Going to the bathroom, she put on the dark blue checkered skirt and the white blouse with the red bow. She left the sailor jacket to the side, deciding not to wear it, ever again. She still strongly agreed that the girl's uniform was hideous. So, instead of wearing the sailor jacket, she grabbed the Seigaku volleyball club team's jacket which Coach Hirawasa provided to them. At least that was nice.

They would have to wait for the uniforms since they would arrive next week.

Quickly brushing her teeth and combing her hair, Yasuko rushed downstairs and to the front door, opening it to reveal Eiji, who was squatting down and marveling at the flowers on the ground.

"Eiji-kun," she called out and the boy looked towards her.

"Yasuko-chan!" He grinned, getting up and skipping towards her. "I was waiting for you-nya! I got suuuper excited since you are going to watch my match today and wanted to see you."

She nodded, looking at him before she heard his stomach growl, making him sheepishly smile. "Come on in," the girl muttered. "You can join us for breakfast."

"You're the best-nya!" Eiji beamed and gave her a hug before walking in, taking off his shoes.

When he made it into the dining area, he saw a boy with wavy black hair and two moles above his eye. He looked exactly like Yasuko.

"You must be Yasuko-chan's younger brother-nya," Eiji said, smiling at the younger boy. "Nice to meet ya!"

Kiyoomi stared at his outstretched hand with a blank look which quickly contorted into disgust. "Disgusting."

Eiji couldn't even react when the boy had taken out a disinfectant spray and started to encoat him in the stuff.

"Cough! Cough!"

"Kiyoomi, stop trying to kill Eiji-kun!" Yasuko exclaimed, running up to the two and pulling the tennis player back out of the puff of chemicals and patting his back. He was still coughing from inhaling the chemicals. "Are you okay? I'm sorry about that, I forgot to remind you that Kiyoomi is a huge clean freak compared to me."

"Cough! It's fi-cough-ne!"

"Kiyoomi." She turned towards her brother, voice warning and the younger boy knew he was in for a scolding. "Apologize."

His face scrunched up and he began to grumble under his breath. "...Sorry."

"Introduce yourself."

"Tsk... I'm Sakusa Kiyoomi."

"Kikumaru Eiji, nice to meet you-nya," the red haired boy replied after he recovered from his coughing fit.

"Eiji-kun is going to join us for breakfast." Kiyoomi's face scrunched up into one of shocked disgust. "So behave." She then turned to the boy. "Since you're now... squeaky clean, go sit down at the table. I'll make us some food."