005. harry's day.

caspersalvador

liked by ronbweasley, chochang, and 4,000 otherscaspersalvador are these two sure that they are JUST BEST FRIENDS? DO BEST FRIENDS DO THIS NOW?

caspersalvador are these two sure that they are JUST BEST FRIENDS? DO BEST FRIENDS DO THIS NOW?

ps: we didn't trespassed lav's apartment, we have spare keys 😁
tagged @lavellecallisto @harryjpotter
view comments

emiliarose: i took this pic and i don't have credits? the audacity🙄
caspersalvador sorry, love😁

hermionejgranger what a great way to start harry's birthday

ronbweasley best friend my ass 🙄

chochang harvelle <33

view more comments

Lavelle moved slowly as the sun's rays hit her, and Harry noticed and moved as well; unbeknownst to them, their friends were sitting on the couch, smiling at them.

Her eyes flutter open, and the first thing she sees is her best friend, Harry, sleeping soundly with his arms encircling her. She doesn't mind because they've always had sleepovers and they usually end up like this; they're not malicious.

"Harry," she said quietly, and she heard him humming back.

"Happy birthday," she says with a smile. "Wake up, sleepy head."

"Thank you, mon amour," he replied, burying his head in the crook of her neck.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HARRY!" exclaimed their friends, startling them.

"We have an entire day to celebrate your birthday, man, come on wake up," Casper remarked. "You're welcome to cuddle Lav later."

"Why are you shirtless mate?" Ron inquired. "Didn't you wear a hoodie last night?"

"I took it off," Harry replied in his morning voice after planting a light kiss on Lavelle's forehead.

"You two better take a bath, go!" Hermione chastised. "There's two bathroom in here right, Lav? You two can go separately or together if you two want of course."

"Hmm, shower together, mon amour?" Harry teases Lavelle, who widens her eyes and slaps his arm playfully.

"Idiot, I'm going to shower you with hot water if you don't get up and go to the other bathroom," Lavelle threatens, eliciting a groan from him, but he obeys her.

Their friends gave them a knowing look; they were all used to how Lavelle and Harry act around each other, but they couldn't help but interpret every action they took.

They were identical to the sun and moon in that no matter how long they met to have their eclipse, they still belonged to each other.

caspersalvador