035. stargazing.

The new year is approaching, and Harry is still courting Lavelle, sending her flowers, gifts, letters, and going on dates almost every day.

Lavelle and Harry spend Christmas together with their families because he is courting her. She was about to say yes but stopped herself since she wanted his courtship to last a little longer, but now she's certain she'll say yes to him and surprise him.

Lavelle and Harry walk hand in hand as they arrive at the beach at night. It's nighttime, and they've come to watch the stars glisten in the night's horizon.

Lavelle's head leaning in at his shoulder as they sat on the beach, watching the enthralling view and listening to the soothing waves; just the two of them in a serene setting.

She's taken aback by the moon reflected in the water; a beautiful marmoris she's witnessing right now, alongside the man she's always loved.

"Harry," Lavelle said, his eyes drawn to her.

"Yes, mon amour?"

"Sinasagot na kita."

"What?" Harry asks, furrowing his brow and looking at her nervous expression.

"In our culture, the girl would say that to her suitor once she's ready to commit to a relationship," she explained, widening his eyes. "That means we're boyfriend and girlfriend."

"Really?" he asked, still not believing, but his smile made her melt; who would have thought his smile could make her lost in it the way she was lost in the stars?

"Yes."

"Can I kiss you?" he asks softly, looking into her eyes, green and brown blending into the stars of the night sky, watching as after years of friendship, they finally take the next step.

"Yes."

As he pressed his lips against her soft lips, he placed his other hand on her cheeks and the other on her waist; her hand wrapped around his neck and the other went to the side of his cheek.

Their lips moved in unison, it was soft and sweet, full of adoration for each other; under the night sky with the stars, Harry and Lavelle shared their first kiss as a couple.

mar notes:
I'm sorry for not updating, my exams is keeping me busy.