014. lav's birthday.

"Where are we going?" Lavelle inquired of her friends. It's almost 12 o'clock, and her friends have decided to show up at her apartment, taunting her to get dressed and drag her out of her own apartment.

"To the tallest mountain," Casper replied in a sing-song voice, drawing Lavelle's brow furrowing. "Wait a minute, I thought we were singing Dora's song!"

Cho muttered under her breath, "you really do sound like a dying goat," which made Lavelle and Emilia laugh.

"Why are the guys laughing?" Casper inquires, his brow furrowed in perplexity.

"Casper," Lavelle stated, "cho said you sound like a dying goat. But she's not entirely wrong."

Casper replied, "I don't sound like a dying goat. It's not my fault that your ears aren't clean enough to appreciate my voice."

"Look at the stars, Lav," Emilia changed the subject, drawing everyone's attention to the sky. The stars gleamed at them, and the moon shone brightly in this divine hour.

One of Lavelle's favourite hobbies was stargazing. Seeing stars makes her happy; she loves the night because it keeps her sane and provides her with solace.

She adores the moon to the point where she has come to actually love the sun as well, despite the fact that being too close to it would be harmful to her.

harry's hate club
[11:57 pm]

casper loves emilia:
@chicken wings @the genius one @oblivious jerk, where the fuck are all?

casper loves emilia:
three more minutes to go!!

casper loves emilia:
cho and emilia are helping to distract lav

chicken wings:
chill, casper!

chicken wings:
harry took so long🙄

the genius one:
he want to give his gift to her

casper loves emilia:
harry, man, take care of the cake

casper loves emilia:
em baked that

oblivious jerk:
yes, i know

"Happy birthday, Lav," her three friends—-Casper, Emilia, and Cho—-greeted her cheerfully, their eyes shining with pure happiness.

"Thank you," Lavelle says, smiling, and Casper pulls everyone into a group hug.

They may have irritated each other, but they never took it personally; it was more like a sibling type of annoyance. They have a strong friendship that is founded on trust and has no lies beneath it.

"Happy birthday, Lavelle!" said another voice, drawing her attention to Hermione and Ron, who'd been beaming at her.

"Happy birthday, mon amour," Harry's voice greeted, which silenced her but caused her to smile as she noticed him holding a cake.

"Thank you," Lavelle replied, causing him to smile as he moved closer to her so she could blow her cake.

caspersalvador