The first appointment (Momo - Twice)

The bell chimes as a woman opens the door to a newly opened clinic

The bell chimes as a woman opens the door to a newly opened clinic. Silence welcomes her as she looks around to find no one attending at the counter. Just as she's about to take a seat, a man sporting a thick coat and thin glasses runs in from the back room.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. We just opened up and you're my first patient," he says, adjusting his specs as they slightly lean off from his frantic sprint. "But welcome, how may I help you?"

"There you are," The woman looks at him intently. "You specialize in therapy, right?"

"Technically yes. Let's just say my methods are 'unconventional.' I'm not really a professional therapist nor a psychiatrist, but I do make people feel better."

"Then you're just the one I've been looking for," she replies with a slight smirk, as if she understands what he implies.

"Well today's your lucky day. Like I said, you're my first ever patient." The doctor goes out to meet her with a handshake, which she does.

"My name's Hirai Momo, but you may just call me Momo. And your name is?"

"Doctor Min Chunghee, but please, just refer to me as Chunghee. Shall we get started?"

Momo nods as Chunghee taps her on the back, leading her to the room behind him.

She looks around the completely white space, filled mostly with drawers and cabinets.

"You know I had this place completely renovated last week," he says matter-of-factly, trying to start a conversation. "That new house smell hits really hard."

She nods absent-mindedly. His expressions and body language don't show, but he feels a bit tense. Starting his business all by himself, without any support, is daunting. He has no idea how to convey or relate to his patients.

"So why'd you come here, a new clinic?" he asks her, trying to steer the topic.

"Mm, let's just say I need to destress."

"Fuck," he quietly mutters to himself. The way Momo carries herself around—endless confidence flowing out of her like a water fountain—is a bit terrifying to his inexperience. One thing that he didn't learn from training was the social aspect of the job.

"Destress?"

"Yes." She slowly peels off her long, gray jacket, her toned arms and bare shoulders freely exposed to the cold air of the in-house cooler. Afterward, she hangs it on the coat rack. She twirls around to make eye contact with Chunghee. "Idol life is really tiring."

"Yeah, I can tell." His gaze moves up-and-down with his head, lust filling his brain like a quick shot of dopamine. What a lucky doctor he is, to have a woman of her body type—and one of the most popular girl group idols—to be a patient of his, let alone his very first. Her breasts poke out of her sleeveless top, begging to be freed.