𝒊𝒊. i dont like you

CHAPTER TWO,i dont like you

CHAPTER TWO,
i dont like you.

━━━━ AVERIE was roughly pushed thrown over next to ashtray who glared at her and she just shrugged her shoulders.

a bald but with a few tattoos then walked all around them examining every single one, "Mitch, dont fucking hesitate." He said before going over to Custer very roughly pushing his head to the wall, "you come to my muthafuckin' house— with two fucking 12 year olds—"

"14." Averie mumbled underneath her breath and she quickly put her hands up in surrender, "but go on."

"two junkies whores and a motherfucker I dont know. you out of your fuckin' mind?" he continued on saying how he was on probation and the other guy said, "me too."

he then walked over towards Faye who was scared and pushed herself against the wall, "we are not involved with any illegal activity. we don't associate with anybody involved in illegal activity. And Laurie over there? Laurie doesn't deserve this shit."

"I'm sorry, Laurie." Averie said looking around the room not seeing a Laurie but then Rue pointed over towards the room in front of her. "Brucy."

Averie was going to laugh but she held it in and Ashtray glanced over at her. "shut the fuck up or I am going to kill you." Ashtray snapped at her.

the man who's name is probably is Bruce went to put on music before pointing to everyone. "Alright, all y'all, let's get naked right fuckin' now." He said making averie uneasy so she shuffled a bit looking at everyone. "come on, man. Let's go!"

Ashtray leaned off the wall going to take off his jacket when Bruce went over to him. "Expect for you two. Keep your shit on, man. Nobody wants to see you makes. B.J., take their assses down. Put 'em in the fuckin' closet."

the next thing, averie was pulled along with Ashtray roughly over around the corner. "yo, yo, come on now, y'all chill." Fezco said seeing how he just grabbed them like rag dolls.

B.J threw them inside of the closet which was dark since he didn't bother turning the light on. Averie immediately pulled out a lighter that she had in the back of her pocket and moved it around trying to find the light.

"Bro, you're going to fucking burn me." Ashtray deadpanned as she finally found the light and turned it on giving him a sarcastic smile.

she put the lighter away leaning against the wall and taking out a piece of chocolate and taking a piece. "I have a feeling you don't like me." averie said her voice full honesty but she was being sarcastic not wanting to show how terrified she was.

Ashtray stayed glaring at the closet as he crossed his arms over his chest ignoring her. "you know, you're not the only one who doesn't like me. i dont very much like myself." Averie said taking another bite out of the edible chocolate before putting it away.

"naw, I'm only joking. i have tolerate myself either way," averie said looking around the closet that was very tight and very messy. "who are you?"

ashtray gave in and looked towards Averie who had her eyebrows knitted together her poster the same as his. he leaned back against the wall, "ashtray." confused on why she asked that weird question.

Averie tilted her head to the side like a lost puppy and let out a chuckle, "ashtray? like the ashtray." He nodded his head making Averie's chuckle stop. "oh. cool name. I'm Averie." she was very very high at this point, she didn't even remember that she already knew who he was.

he didn't say anything not wanting to say anything neither wanting to talk to her. a few minutes past by and they were still inside of the closet before she finally heard his voice again. "what are you doing here?" he asked.

"I don't know, Rue just sort of convinced me to enter the car." Averie said shrugging her shoulders, running her fingers through her hair.

"No," he said again leaning off the wall a little "what are you doing here? with us, aren't you suppose to be a pretty princess and behave, be at home like asleep? instead you're here, with drug addicts and drug dealers."

Averie scoffed, her as well leaning off the wall. she didn't have anything to say when all he said was true. she had the life everyone wanted, she had everything everyone wanted, she had a dad that the majority of people wanted. but it wasn't what she wants no matter how selfish and bratty that makes her sound like.

"that's because this is the one thing I choose to do." Averie said making him frown his eyebrows even more deeper than they already where.

"you have a perfect life, why waste it here?"

"I liked you better when you didn't talk."

"I don't like you at all."