𝒊𝒊𝒊. go home

CHAPTER THREE, go home

CHAPTER THREE,
go home.

━━━━ "THAT was honhonestly, that was the craziest shit I've ever experienced." they finally got out of the apartment after Laurie did business with Ashtray and Fezco.

Averie had her head leaned against the door window closing her eyes trying to process the things that she just went through. "What was— that fuckin' dude with the long hair and the fuckin' gun? What was his deal? That was a fuckin' look, wasn't it?"

"Rue shut the fuck up." Averie whispered to the older girl who leaned back against the seat leaning her head on her hand.

"Geez. Oh my god. And, and and when, when he took me— when he took you!" Rue said pointing at Averie who drifted her eyes to the older girl. "I thought, I really did thought, something bad was going to happen to you." Rue let that all out before sighing.

"Ah, fuck." But that wasn't really enough for Rue. "and that lady, let me just say, she is a fucking gangster. She's a fucking gangster. They all work for her." that was the last straw for fezco.

"Aye, why you actin' like that shit was fun, Rue?" He tilted his head back a little over to Rue and Averie. "For real. You're pissin' me off. Actin' dumb as fuck right now. Goddamn, all smilin' and laughin' and shit. you know, half of that shit was your fault, too. Fuckin' around, actin' stupid."

"Sorry!"

"and bringing fucking Beverly Hills over here. What if she goes and tells, huh? What the fuck are you going to do, Rue?" Averie frowned her eyebrows looking at Fezco who nodded his head at Averie.

"Averie? oh she won't say anything! if she did she wouldn't be here right now, I practically raised Averie." it's half true. Rue met Averie when she was about 5 or 4 years old and was the oldest sister role to Averie who didn't have no one but a man in her life. Averie would always see Rue doing drugs. even after they stopped talking for a long time and Averie was in the bench trying to roll up a joint and Rue helped her.

"okay, but serious question, how many female drug dealers do you know?" Rue asked, this was probably the only real question that was going to come out of her mouth.

"good ones?"

"yes."

"one."

"case in point. I know what fuck I'm saying. Shits gotta change. Averie," the young girl hummed moving her head over towards Rue who brought Averie closer to her body. "You are going to be my right hand man."

"Rue," fezco warned but Rue just shushed him. "it's a yes or a yes little one." Rue said before putting her fingers underneath her chin and nodded Averie's head. "shits gonna change."

THEY ARRIVED AT the New Years party. Fezco and Rue went over to the main party while Averie was following behind Ashtray.

he didn't notice her follow him but then he heard footsteps behind him so he turned around making Averie stop and look around. "what are you doing?"

Averie looked around everywhere first before taking someone's blunt away from them putting it between her lips. he watched her inhale it before she blew it out with a grin. "having fun."

"go home, Averie." Ashtray said taking the joint from her fingers and throwing it to the ground stepping on it.

"what the fuck!" Averie shouted stepping forward but so did he. the two fourteen year olds now staring directing into each other digging holes in each other's head. "you don't tell me to go home, it's a fucking New Year's Eve party. I'm not going home."

Averie tried going around him but he went in front of her again. "Averie, go home. you don't belong in this place." he didn't know why he was telling the girl who he just met this things. but he knows how difficult it is to get out of this things, once your in the deal with what they're in there is no way out.

he doesn't want his life style to go on someone who has an actual future.

"you don't tell me where I belong!" Averie said in frustration not wanting to be near him anymore.

"go home Averie!"

"shut the fuck up, ashtray." Averie rolled her eyes managing to get away but once again he grabbed her arm gently.

"are you really going to ruin your life with the shit that Rue does?" Ashtray asked Averie who just didn't feel like it anymore. "Like I said before, you're the pretty princess, go home, behave. you're going to regret not doing it."

"why do you care?" Averie asked leaning on top him since he hasn't let go of her arm. he didn't answer. he wasn't going to answer.

"Ashtray, who do you care?"

"I dont." that made averie smirk and take her arm away in one swift movement.

"there you have it. stop telling me to go home when you just met me. don't care about me, I don't want you to care about me."